ADVERTISEMENT

Captain America= inflation

@ ccp dave

do you start wiggling with delight to the beat, when the gubmit tells you you can hug your family?

does this crap have that 82 soviet dance troup feel or what?

ccp cloud boy says war is hell

your rights and freedoms are collateral damage

let’s take your eye off the ball

shall we enjoy some high minded green energy discussion???

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Rdcldad is another who can define math's simplest equation and all seven components of critical thinking. This type is so easy to identify.

We have our 3 or 4 of course who are clueless. Scottsdale.Sooner, et al has them picked out.

it’s a lot easier to go to sams pick up the ball park frank’s and say damn hot dog’s taste good

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
can i get context on this finger in the face of the President of the United States?

Macron: “President Biden, I married my High School art teacher that I started dating when I was 15 and she was 39…..so I know something about inappropriate relationships. You can’t talk about children like that. You can’t stare at little girls while you lick ice cream cones. You better shape it up or Kamala and Nancy will be using all your little “moments” to 25th Amendment your ass back to your basement in Delaware. And then we’ll all have to listen to that laugh incessantly. And we will have to take action. And it will be all your fault.

Did you know France has missiles than can hit Delaware, sir?”

ccp/dnc dave for the “living wage”

which translates to keep peeps on the gubmit tit and the compromised dnc in power

mid term election fraud aughta be fun to watch

I think just maybe the Dimms might not roll out their vote harvesting scheme at midterms. VA 2021 election saw Pubs flip all 3 state wide seats to red. I fully expected McCulliffe never to concede and the Dimms to count till numbers needed were achieved. Americans have caught on to the scheme, no matter what the board's slow 6 tell us.

I think just maybe the Dimms might not roll out their vote harvesting scheme at midterms. VA 2021 election saw Pubs flip all 3 state wide seats to red. I fully expected McCulliffe never to concede and the Dimms to count till numbers needed were achieved. Americans have caught on to the scheme, no matter what the board's slow 6 tell us.

***has never uttered a peep about Republicans engaging in voter fraud schemes, including his beloved Humpty Trumpty’s COS and his wife***

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
***has never uttered a peep about Republicans engaging in voter fraud schemes, including his beloved Humpty Trumpty’s COS and his wife***

If guilty, prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

See how easy that is?

If guilty, prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

See how easy that is?

It would be easier if Republicans actually cared about stomping out REAL voter fraud issues instead of manufacturing lame-ass conspiracy theories and wasting taxpayer money on pointless audits, some of which actually furthered Biden’s win ***shrugs shoulders***

When you all start to stop choking down hard on Mollie and the like, it will be easier lol

It would be easier if Republicans actually cared about stomping out REAL voter fraud issues instead of manufacturing lame-ass conspiracy theories and wasting taxpayer money on pointless audits, some of which actually furthered Biden’s win ***shrugs shoulders***

When you all start to stop choking down hard on Mollie and the like, it will be easier lol
You are a human anomaly. You claim to be highly intelligent but you post really ignorant dialogue. You claim to be highly educated but you admit to being an uber driver and instacart driver. Low ambition and low gratification employment choice, IMO. If you are what you say you are then you have the ambition of a slug. You should take an extended vacation from this board and reinvent yourself. You bring very little interesting content to any thread you participate.

"You all?"

Lol!

Does he explain why UK, Germany and France have such high inflation also?
Mostly due to the cost of crude oil. UK was 6.2%, Germany 7.3% and France was 3.6% for March. Europe, for the most part, does not utilize larger truck transport and almost no rail for delivery of consumer goods. Distribution is meticulous and cumbersome at best.

Mostly due to the cost of crude oil. UK was 6.2%, Germany 7.3% and France was 3.6% for March. Europe, for the most part, does not utilize larger truck transport and almost no rail for delivery of consumer goods. Distribution is meticulous and cumbersome at best.

Hard to really stop inflation with fiscal policy when scarcity is the reason.

Wonder if we'll every truly have the same "on demand" economy again.

Hell Ford dealerships can't get pickups.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT