ADVERTISEMENT

PoncaDan, this will brighten your day.

This is where your emotions get in your way. You also thought we nuked Japan because we hated them.
My emotions are not in my way, far, far from it. It was my aunt that hated the Japanese for Pearl Harbor, much like you hate Palestinians who had nothing to do with Oct 7 (speaking of out of control emotions). I’m not a believer in the eye for an eye concept. I regret that you are.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
My emotions are not in my way, far, far from it. It was my aunt that hated the Japanese for Pearl Harbor, much like you hate Palestinians who had nothing to do with Oct 7 (speaking of out of control emotions). I’m not a believer in the eye for an eye concept. I regret that you are.
I don't hate the Palestinians, Dan. And I don't like to see civilian casualties. You've become so binary it looks stupid, bro.

This guy probably knows a little more than you do about Hamas and the threat they pose. Why should I believe the guy who is typing on his keyboard in his cozy house in Oklahoma over a former Hamas member? You calling Hamas no threat is literally the dumbest thing ever posted here.

This guy probably knows a little more than you do about Hamas and the threat they pose. Why should I believe the guy who is typing on his keyboard in his cozy house in Oklahoma over a former Hamas member? You calling Hamas no threat is literally the dumbest thing ever posted here.

I have not said Hamas is no threat. I have said Hamas is not an *existential* threat to the survival of the nation of Israel. Oct 7 is the “best” it could do and it was repelled in 24 hours, and would have been repelled much quicker had Netanyahu or his minions not moved troops from the area a day or two before the attack.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I have not said Hamas is no threat. I have said Hamas is not an *existential* threat to the survival of the nation of Israel. Oct 7 is the “best” it could do and it was repelled in 24 hours, and would have been repelled much quicker had Netanyahu or his minions not moved troops from the area a day or two before the attack.
Did you read the link?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Did you read the link?
Yes, I read most of it. It strikes me as ironic that the son of a Hamas leader who legitimately defected and became part of Israeli intelligence mirrors the son of an Israeli intelligence leader who decries Israeli intelligence tactics. That aside, I have no quibble with anything he said about Hamas (the militant wing anyway). I don’t know how many times it will take you to hear that I am not a supporter of Hamas. It would be like you accusing me of supporting BLM if I said something negative about the way blacks in our country have been treated.

Yes, I read most of it. It strikes me as ironic that the son of a Hamas leader who legitimately defected and became part of Israeli intelligence mirrors the son of an Israeli intelligence leader who decries Israeli intelligence tactics. That aside, I have no quibble with anything he said about Hamas (the militant wing anyway). I don’t know how many times it will take you to hear that I am not a supporter of Hamas. It would be like you accusing me of supporting BLM if I said something negative about the way blacks in our country have been treated.
Most of it? Which parts did you skip?

Israel hasn't gone far enough Dan.

The last paragraph.
This one?

"According to a December poll by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, 57% of respondents in Gaza and 82% in the West Bank believe Hamas was correct in launching the October attack. Only 10% said they believed Hamas committed war crimes."

• Angry
This one?

"According to a December poll by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, 57% of respondents in Gaza and 82% in the West Bank believe Hamas was correct in launching the October attack. Only 10% said they believed Hamas committed war crimes."
That was the poll question: "Was Hamas correct in launching the Oct attack?"

This one?

An Inconvenient truth for the pro Palestinian faction and one they willfully ignore.

An Inconvenient truth for the pro Palestinian faction and one they willfully ignore.
I don't ignore your inconvenient truth. I just want to know or certain that it is the truth. Kinda like when you jumped with glee when the UN put out a report that there was sexual abuse on Oct 7 and concluded it was proof there were mass rapes, but the report stipulted it found no evidence of rape at all.

I don't ignore your inconvenient truth. I just want to know or certain that it is the truth. Kinda like when you jumped with glee when the UN put out a report that there was sexual abuse on Oct 7 and concluded it was proof there were mass rapes, but the report stipulted it found no evidence of rape at all.
Can you point out in the UN report where it specifically says they found no evidence? The actual report, not some pro Hamas propaganda site.

I dream of sitting in the classroom watching Medic007 and Ponca Dan taking my 60 question Mensa exercise using the formr 60 minute time limit. I see time limit has been cut to 45 minutes. 22LR as adminitrator. I would put huge odds to scoring order.

Still some of my favorites:

22LR and 2012Bearcat were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which is older?

I have 3 gold coins identical to the eye. One is counterfeit. How do I very quickly determine the fake?

When I bend a straight line, does the line become longer?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT