ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Headed for Bankruptcy

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha……I love the smell of roasted liberal suckers in the morning! What a bunch of gullible dolts!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Who didn't see this coming? With BLM running out of other people's money, a Presidential election year coming up and the fact Democrats have no one but a failed 80 year old carcass to put up, expect another race baiting incident each can use to stir up the easily manipulated to both fill the BLM coffers and keep Democrats in power.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha……I love the smell of roasted liberal suckers in the morning! What a bunch of gullible dolts!
Interesting that in the article BLM was referred to as a civil rights organization. I thought it was better known as a group of shake-down artists.

Don't they have some really nice real estate they can liquidate?

Maybe claw back some of those million dollar consulting fees they handed out to friends and family.
Is there a more taken advantage of racial demographic in the country than the black community? Democrats have been taking advantage of them for decades under the false pretense they cared, Sharpton made a fortune pushing the race baiting narrative and now they have organizations like BLM raising and stealing money for themselves off the backs of the black community. it's really sad to see.

The dims found great success in extorting hundreds of millions dollars from corporations across the country to fund the 2020 race. BLM has run its course and the dims will soon feature a different group of "trampled" people who are not afraid to use violence as their threat. Maybe a group of people like the trannies or illegal aliens.

We all know the Democrat's response
giphy.gif

So the executives made millions and are taking millions on their way out the door. They act like the people they criticized over the years. Good thing all the Blacks in the country ponied up, only to be left with nothing. Sounds familiar.

Reactions: Alpha Woke
IRS should go after the leadership for improper inurement. Pretty serious offense to take charitable contributions that gives the donor a Fed tax deduction and use it for personal gain. Serious offense.
This is laughable. There isn't a chance in hell the same standard will be applied to a radical leftest organization.

There will be no accountability.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
This is laughable. There isn't a chance in hell the same standard will be applied to a radical leftest organization.

There will be no accountability.
I did not comment if they would do anything. But it is what should happen. They will get a free pass I am sure.

IRS should go after the leadership for improper inurement. Pretty serious offense to take charitable contributions that gives the donor a Fed tax deduction and use it for personal gain. Serious offense.
An investigation is surely in order. Might take some of the light off sleepy. We all know where this would end though.

What is this BLM bankruptcy stuff about? I've read that companies tied to their executives keep receiving cash and that they've spent cash on all kinds of "assets."

@ClintonDavidScott, can you clarify for us how these regressive "charities" you champion work? You've been critical of Trump's money laundering charity. I'm sure you've been glued into this non-story...

What is this BLM bankruptcy stuff about? I've read that companies tied to their executives keep receiving cash and that they've spent cash on all kinds of "assets."

@ClintonDavidScott, can you clarify for us how these regressive "charities" you champion work? You've been critical of Trump's money laundering charity. I'm sure you've been glued into this non-story...

Does being critical of Trump’s grift presume I condone other grift from supposed non-profit entities?

carry on

Less so than you think as evidenced by State of New York v Donald J. Trump Foundation. There is recourse and it doesn't have to be the Feds who pursue it.

So the executives made millions and are taking millions on their way out the door. They act like the people they criticized over the years. Good thing all the Blacks in the country ponied up, only to be left with nothing. Sounds familiar.
Just Marxists being Marxists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT