ADVERTISEMENT

Sir Michael Caine calls 'bull***t', 1964 movie Zulu incites extremism after inclusion on gov's Prevent scheme for 'encouraging far-right sympathies'

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Never put idiots in charge of making lists that further advance the obvious bias, discord & inbreeding amongst liberals & their race to go all the way to the bottom of the lack of credibility well. The list this "agency" put together, of movies & writers, should exclude them from ever having an opinion about anything for the rest of their stinking, miserable & useless lives. Kipling, Shakespeare, Tennyson & Bridge on the River Kwai....dumbasses! Those government fools are heretic's & should be burned at the stake!

I read a critique of the Legend of Tarzan. What a racist movie. A white guy stars with natives of color painting themselves white. The custom of body paint in the Congo has only been around for a few centuries.

The white male and female leads seemed to be quite friendly with those of color to me. I saw nothing racist about the movie. I guess the critic would have been satisfied had Tarzan been black.

I read a critique of the Legend of Tarzan. What a racist movie. A white guy stars with natives of color painting themselves white. The custom of body paint in the Congo has only been around for a few centuries.

The white male and female leads seemed to be quite friendly with those of color to me. I saw nothing racist about the movie. I guess the critic would have been satisfied had Tarzan been black.
I also never understood a monkey named "cheetah"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT