ADVERTISEMENT

Authoritarianism Growing Globally - Schwab, Gates, Zuckerberg, Biden, Deep State are effective

OrangeTuono

2nd Team
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2023
The Globalists have been marching forward with their Authoritarian governance expansion.

Good synopsis of Authoritarian expansion by country and region.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The Globalists have been marching forward with their Authoritarian governance expansion.

Good synopsis of Authoritarian expansion by country and region.

Sundown says "what"?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Dan's argument?
This isn't an argument, but a report. Think of it as detailed information, analysis from which you might form an educated opinion.

It has NOTHING to do directly with your current Axe Grinding with Ponca but you might see connections worth discussing. I don't know. What are you thinking is the connection?

This isn't an argument, but a report. Think of it as detailed information, analysis from which you might form an educated opinion.

It has NOTHING to do directly with your current Axe Grinding with Ponca but you might see connections worth discussing. I don't know. What are you thinking is the connection?
Careful. Dan's gonna like you.

Careful. Dan's gonna like you.

I appreciate Ponca Dan's well thought out discussions and actually rarely find him doing anything more than sharing information and perspectives.
He's quite refreshing even though I also enjoy the occasional good ole Pavlovian knee jerk response as well.

Still curious if you're seeing any direct or loose connections.

I appreciate Ponca Dan's well thought out discussions and actually rarely find him doing anything more than sharing information and perspectives.
He's quite refreshing even though I also enjoy the occasional good ole Pavlovian knee jerk response as well.

Still curious if you're seeing any direct or loose connections.
Brother, i appreciate all opinions. I've got my own. 👍

Brother, i appreciate all opinions. I've got my own. 👍

Hard to see the appreciation when your Dan Derangement Syndrome is so quick and strong.

Still interested if you had thoughts on the topic at hand other than Ponca Dan this, Ponca Dan that.

Hard to see the appreciation when your Dan Derangement Syndrome is so quick and strong.

Still interested if you had thoughts on the topic at hand other than Ponca Dan this, Ponca Dan that.
You and Dan got a "special" relationship? Answer honestly now. 😉

You and Dan got a "special" relationship? Answer honestly now. 😉
I suspect @OrangeTuono and I would disagree about more things than agree, but I do respect that he wants to stay on a topic rather than get dragged into personality differences. We would all be better if we followed his lead.

I suspect @OrangeTuono and I would disagree about more things than agree, but I do respect that he wants to stay on a topic rather than get dragged into personality differences. We would all be better if we followed his lead.
He was the one that "dragged" down Dan. My "personality' won't never change. Ain't hard to comprehend my man

He was the one that "dragged" down Dan. My "personality' won't never change. Ain't hard to comprehend my man
Woody - It's all right above so your CYA shake-n-shimmy isn't working. Scroll up and we all can see you squat down and grunting out little DDS pellets into your shorts.
Don't go changing, but also know it's obvious you've given Ponca Dan free room and board in your noggin.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Thanks for sharing the link. My eyesight is so poor I can’t read the whole thing at one time, but I look forward to finishing it in the next day or two.

Very likely correct but always enjoy dialog with those that can disagree without becoming disagreeable.

GO POKES!

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Woody - It's all right above so your CYA shake-n-shimmy isn't working. Scroll up and we all can see you squat down and grunting out little DDS pellets into your shorts.
Don't go changing, but also know it's obvious you've given Ponca Dan free room and board in your noggin.
Good luck. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT