ADVERTISEMENT

Any way we can elect Pierre Poileivre as President

I just had a college buddy from Canada move to retire in Costa Rico to get away from Trudeau.
Where in Costa Rico did he retire to? Wife and I have taken a couple of trips to Costa Rico and have considered retiring there.

I just had a college buddy from Canada move to retire in Costa Rico to get away from Trudeau.

Where in Costa Rico did he retire to? Wife and I have taken a couple of trips to Costa Rico and have considered retiring there.

Sounds nice.

Is that near Costa Rica? 😂

Sorry, couldn’t resist

Seriously though, I’ve never looked into it closely. Sandwiched between Nicaragua and Panama, is everything on the up-and-up in CR?

Sounds nice.

Is that near Costa Rica? 😂

Sorry, couldn’t resist

Seriously though, I’ve never looked into it closely. Sandwiched between Nicaragua and Panama, is everything on the up-and-up in CR?

Seems to be. They have a good healthcare system, crime is fairly low, economy is decent and the cost of living was fairly inexpensive when we were there last. People were great but I would want to do much deeper research before I pulled the trigger on moving there. Our big hang up is being so far away from our kids and grandkids. We want to be involved in their lives and that would be hard living there. One solution we've thought about is spending 6 months there and 6 months back home but still don't feel comfortable enough to do it

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT