ADVERTISEMENT

Answer me this......

86Poke

Starter
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2004
I see the signs that say "black lives matter". So why are there no protests/marches when there is a black-on-black killing in North Tulsa?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Because they are hypocritical drones.....and how many of those same people were out protesting the shooting of the four women by two black guys, in south tulsa a few years back, and carrying signs that say "white life's matter?" Yep freakin none of them. And of course the morons in the media are all to happy to cover this garbage without any rebuttals. Whole spectacle is sickening. The truly saddest thing about this though is that these types of spectacles simply dilute the potential for bonified instances of abuse and wrongful hate crime related shooting to be rightfully cared about.

Because the blacks killing blacks aren't being paid by taxpayers to do it. I really appreciate you guys standing up for old white men. In Oklahoma. That takes real courage. I also appreciate your commitment to civil liberties. Interesting how your views evolve when an old Dick Cheney look-alike is government and the victim is... tall.

Originally posted by syskatine:
Because the blacks killing blacks aren't being paid by taxpayers to do it. I really appreciate you guys standing up for old white men. In Oklahoma. That takes real courage. I also appreciate your commitment to civil liberties. Interesting how your views evolve when an old Dick Cheney look-alike is government and the victim is... tall.
That does it. So interestingly stupid that I must now ban myself from reading anything you post for at least the next 24 hours.

Carry on.

You are right sysk, they aren't being paid by taxpayers to kill each other. They are being paid by taxpayers to simply exist on this earth.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I wonder what sys is doing to further the cause of Blacks being unjustly killed by White people besides offering lip service and assuming all Conservatives are racist? (kind of like he throws out at the pro life people)

I can't speak for Tulsa, but in many cities there have long been marches and events to call attention to 'black on black' crime. Frequently, after a 'black on black' murder, there are large vigils---especially when a bystander is killed. In Chicago, public parks have been renamed, family members invited to the State of the Union address, and local legislation has been passed because of public pressure from black communities responding to 'black on black' crime. These things receive little media notice. I recommend the documentary The Interrupters (available online for now).

Where to begin? Everything that happened, and what grabs the board's attention is.... black lives matter. Not "f&$# your breath" or killing him, or even the gratuitous taze -- it's black lives matter that upsets our conservatives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT