ADVERTISEMENT

$80 Oil

Oh I am not blaming Putin. Just laughing at braindead excuses like Biden was looking at them funny.

Brandon is a frikin genius. Oil down to $94.71 this morning. Releasing all that extra dinosaur stuff was a 4D chess move if there ever was one. I filled up yesterday for just over $150. Loving the savings!

Brandon is a frikin genius. Oil down to $94.71 this morning. Releasing all that extra dinosaur stuff was a 4D chess move if there ever was one. I filled up yesterday for just over $150. Loving the savings!
Dinosaur stuff? Don't tell me you're that dumb...

Biden's solution to lower gas prices, 15% ethanol in gasoline. What a genius, during a time of expected food shortages and farmers planting less corn this idiot wants to increase the amount of ethanol in gasoline. Whoever voted for this idiot should be embarrassed.

Biden's solution to lower gas prices, 15% ethanol in gasoline. What a genius, during a time of expected food shortages and farmers planting less corn this idiot wants to increase the amount of ethanol in gasoline. Whoever voted for this idiot should be embarrassed.

Open to our lefty dingleberries: whyTF is pedo increasing the dirty gas pollution in the summer; WTF happened to your green energy narrative? :rolleyes:

This information reflects pure speculative trading versus current supply/demand. Current refinery throughput is running 94.5 of capacity which is approximately 4.5% higher than May. That says current clean product demand remains relatively high and the oil futures price dip reflects the impact of pending interest rate changes coming end of July and September. I have been hearing the fed will increase interest rates 3/4 point in July and 1/2 point in 3rd quarter.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Your demand destruction is taking a hit.
We are back on track...
US-fuel-demand-2022-09-14-gasoline-from-3yrs-ago.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT