ADVERTISEMENT

Country music

My dad thought all the long hair outlaw guys in the 70’s were gay and thought everything after Eddy Arnold and Ernest Tubb sucked.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Don’t know if this counts as CW, but Hootie’s cover of Wagon Wheel is probably the newest CW song in my play list.
Old Crow Medicine Show came out with this one before Darius did his. I like this version better, more old timey. Old Crow did their version about 20 yrs ago.

My favorite version I saw in person at a bar in the Sip back around 2006, a hot barefoot girl and her band sang it one night. She was better than both Darius and Old Crow.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Old Crow Medicine Show came out with this one before Darius did his. I like this version better, more old timey. Old Crow did their version about 20 yrs ago.

My favorite version I saw in person at a bar in the Sip back around 2006, a hot barefoot girl and her band sang it one night. She was better than both Darius and Old Crow.

I realize they were going for a Depression Era “carnie” theme, but the chubby tattooed women remind me too much of Wal-Mart. I’ll stick with Hootie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT