ADVERTISEMENT

11,500 And Counting

Excellent point, I’m sure He will, complete with questions on Judgement Day about our reaction to what we witnessed happening to our fellow man, and whether or not we gave a shit.
Where does it say in the Bible that God wants all of humanity to be the moral compass of every other human being.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Where does it say in the Bible that God wants all of humanity to be the moral compass of every other human being.

Leviticus 19:18

Love Thy Neighbor or Love Thy Neighbour refers to the Biblical phrase "thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" from the Book of Leviticus 19:18 in the Hebrew Bible about the ethic of reciprocity known as the Golden Rule or the Great Commandment.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes

Love Thy Neighbor or Love Thy Neighbour refers to the Biblical phrase "thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" from the Book of Leviticus 19:18 in the Hebrew Bible about the ethic of reciprocity known as the Golden Rule or the Great Commandment.

carry on
I think we have someone of Jewish decent and they could clear that up for you.

They are rules for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: SquatchinPoke
eric cartman egypt GIF by South Park

carry on
It just says love thy neighbor. It does not say be thy neighbors, moral compass.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
It takes a sub-moronic IQ to believe Israel is committing genocide, given that they were just acquitted by the ICJ. I am embarrassed for the Nazi clown in this thread.
Try and get a grip on your emotions, I’m concerned you’re going to raise your blood pressure to stroke levels, and nothing on a message board needs to cause that. I don’t know where you got your information that the ICJ acquitted Israel, but you were badly misinformed. And I am neither a Nazi nor a clown.

Last edited:
No. I posted it once already and you had zero interest in watching it then. I don't want to see it again so I'm not searching for it again. You obviously know how to Google so get off your ass and find it yourself.
Okay, I understand it must be gruesome if you don’t want to see it again. You are mistaken that I has no interest when you posted it, I would like to see the evidence of mass rapes. Unfortunately when you posted it I was tied up with work and when I got a chance I couldn't remember which thread it was under and couldn’t find it. That’s why I asked you several days ago, and then again today, to please post it again.

Try and get a grip on your emotions, I’m concerned you’re going to raise your blood pressure to stroke levels, and nothing on a message board needs to cause that. I don’t know where you got your information thar the ICJ acquitted Israel, but you were badly misinformed. And I am neither a Nazi nor a clown.
Seems yer emotions are outta control with this subject Dan

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Jacob I Loved, but Esau Have I Hated
- Romans 9:13

What if God, intending to show His wrath and make His power known, bore with great patience the vessels of His wrath, prepared for destruction?
- Romans 9:22

Reactions: iasooner2000
Try and get a grip on your emotions, I’m concerned you’re going to raise your blood pressure to stroke levels, and nothing on a message board needs to cause that. I don’t know where you got your information that the ICJ acquitted Israel, but you were badly misinformed. And I am neither a Nazi nor a clown.
Only in your dopey little, self-aggrandizing little fantasy world would I let the likes of you raise my blood pressure. But I know you love to flatter yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT