ADVERTISEMENT

中國工廠定制偽造選票的電話錄音

May all the toasts over the chance of the success of the biggest hoax in American history be turning sour in the bellies and bowels of the sycophants who believed. Let all the perps that attempted this crime (if convicted) be punished as severely as the law allows

Ich gebe zu, ich bin verloren.

Lo admito, estoy perdido.

I admit, I'm lost.
I don’t blame you. The Asian jibber jabber prompted me to try try to Asian back at them, so I tried to translate “me love you long time, fukky sucky 10 dollar”, as I saw that in a movie once. Apparently, google doesn’t fukky sucky.

Next time, I will try “me so horny” and see if that works better.

I don’t blame you. The Asian jibber jabber prompted me to try try to Asian back at them, so I tried to translate “me love you long time, fukky sucky 10 dollar”, as I saw that in a movie once. Apparently, google doesn’t fukky sucky.

it's up to 10 bucks now....???

nancy...and it was always $5 in thailand. Of course, working on the railroad in thailand had it's advantages. I was always asked what I did for the railroad, and just tell 'em I laid ties.

that's a joke fellas...I didn't work for the railroad.

And I'm 9% East Asian, so Genelex Labs in Seattle tells me. American Indians have East Asian DNA with Cherokee having most. Cherokee were believed to be last to walk across the Bering Strait to North America some 13,000 years ago.

I can't say a word in Mandarin, the world's most spoken language.

nancy...and it was always $5 in thailand. Of course, working on the railroad in thailand had it's advantages. I was always asked what I did for the railroad, and just tell 'em I laid ties.

that's a joke fellas...I didn't work for the railroad.

Let us guess; you weren't a stand up comic either. 😁

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT