ADVERTISEMENT

DC politicians and $$

Am I the only person that finds it curious that politicians suddenly become filthy rich after a short time in DC?
Welcome to the party pal-
Your next lesson is how they duped you guys into thinking Trump was bad and
Covid was real to perform a
Coup on the only president in modern history to actually fight for you and the people of the country AGAINST the people you trust everyday that perfumed said Coup.

Happy studies sir

Am I the only person that finds it curious that politicians suddenly become filthy rich after a short time in DC?
Nope but only people on the right. Leftist think it's perfectly acceptable for their favored government officials to enrich themselves on the backs of the tax payer but when it comes to Republicans doing the same they have the same view we do.

Nope but only people on the right. Leftist think it's perfectly acceptable for their favored government officials to enrich themselves on the backs of the tax payer but when it comes to Republicans doing the same they have the same view we do.

Another truly fascinating display of bullsh!t lol

Congratulations

carry on

The Mullen guy that's our new Senator raked it in.

If you have a fence line dispute with your neighbor, neither side approaches the judge before the hearing and offers a couple hundred $ to keep it fair. Why do legislators get to take $ and then vote? It's legalized bribery and they have weighting decisions than that one judge in a fence line dispute. There should be a constitutional amendment that says if they directly or indirectly accept $ them they lose their vote for a couple years.

Okay, back to earth. Good luck keeping 3rd parties from supporting who they want. Trying to regulate political $peech probably backfires and we'd probably just make it worse by trying to regulate it. Maybe more speech is the answer, like a 3rd party that doesn't take $? We really need more political parties or vote by proxy. Even ranked voting. Some alternatives to a symmetrical, binary choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT