ADVERTISEMENT

“First female admiral”…..

I laughed:

“Admiral Levine was not available for comment as she was getting her prostate examined.”😆

Excuse me fellows can I interrupt the circle jerk here and ask for you guys to list who was qualified better for the job or reasons why this person wasn't qualified. I think that is how adults talk about these issues. The children like to degrade and throw out insults instead of explaining why.

Reactions: my_2cents
Excuse me fellows can I interrupt the circle jerk here and ask for you guys to list who was qualified better for the job or reasons why this person wasn't qualified. I think that is how adults talk about these issues. The children like to degrade and throw out insults instead of explaining why.
Launch posted the reason.

I also thought we were for freedom and not being locked up and moving towards herd immunity? You guys sure love that picking and choosing feature that come with the expert knowledge in politics you all have. Its kind of a tell none of you have ever served in the military.

When does Joe Biden appoint his horse to the Supreme Court? The comments on the video deliver.

austin-powers-its-a-man-man.gif

And an ugly one at that.

I also thought we were for freedom and not being locked up and moving towards herd immunity? You guys sure love that picking and choosing feature that come with the expert knowledge in politics you all have. Its kind of a tell none of you have ever served in the military.
That would be news to those who have.

Better get used to it. My brother went to the Doctor a few days ago and said the Receptionist was a Trannie, long hair and long painted fingernails. Called everyone "Love" when he talked to them. I would have told him I aint your Love please call me by my name.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Going to guess you didn’t read the article?
Well before it froze up my computer it talked about how this person was ok with sending COVID elderly back into nursing homes after being treated at the hospital. They kept them separated form the other elderly in the facilities. That was about as far as I got before it started spamming the hell out of my computer with adds.

Because mental illness and high levels of responsibility don’t mix well

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT