ADVERTISEMENT

“China-loving Coco Chow”

What is coco chow?

Excellent question lol. I’m still processing nuking hurricanes and Lysol/bleach injections. And saying McConnell has a “death wish”? Yikes.

Trump is cancer to the Republican Party, and you all would rather live and die with the pain than remove the tumor. It’s getting abysmally gross…went far beyond pathetic a long time ago.

Carry on

Reactions: my_2cents
Excellent question lol. I’m still processing nuking hurricanes and Lysol/bleach injections. And saying McConnell has a “death wish”? Yikes.

Trump is cancer to the Republican Party, and you all would rather live and die with the pain than remove the tumor. It’s getting abysmally gross…went far beyond pathetic a long time ago.

Carry on
It doesn't matter if it's Trump, DeSantis, Tim Scott, Lindsey Graham, Nikki Haley or any other Republican. You leftist will attack them all as racist anti whatever poll tested group that you think gives you a political advantage. Anything to avoid talking policy.

It's really rather ironic, leftists are coming to the defense of McConnell's wife because Trump referred to her as Coco Chow.
It isn't just leftists . . .

"Someone ought to pull a Joseph N. Welch on Trump — some top GOP-er, in politics or the media. “Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?” Who will do it? McConnell? Some cable host? One of the big podcasters?

I guess Lindsey Graham is out.

Liz Cheney has done it, of course — and the GOP is done with her (and I think she with it). There would be a cost to saying no to Trump’s nastiness, even at this late date. But when is there not a cost to courage? Otherwise it would not be courage.

I myself am an appreciator of sharp elbows. Mine are pretty sharp themselves. But what Trump manifests — and has always manifested — is something else. Peggy Noonan wrote a book about Ronald Reagan called "When Character Was King." Character was cast out of the kingdom some years ago. But maybe it can come back?
"

‘Coco Chow’ and the Spirit of Now

It isn't just leftists . . .

"Someone ought to pull a Joseph N. Welch on Trump — some top GOP-er, in politics or the media. “Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?” Who will do it? McConnell? Some cable host? One of the big podcasters?

I guess Lindsey Graham is out.

Liz Cheney has done it, of course — and the GOP is done with her (and I think she with it). There would be a cost to saying no to Trump’s nastiness, even at this late date. But when is there not a cost to courage? Otherwise it would not be courage.

I myself am an appreciator of sharp elbows. Mine are pretty sharp themselves. But what Trump manifests — and has always manifested — is something else. Peggy Noonan wrote a book about Ronald Reagan called "When Character Was King." Character was cast out of the kingdom some years ago. But maybe it can come back?
"

‘Coco Chow’ and the Spirit of Now
Trump is a private citizen who's allowed to say whatever racist shit he wants. I find it interesting though that you aren't spouting off on the obviously racist statements by our CURRENT politicians, such as the White House's comment that illegals should stay in Florida to "pick crops".

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Trump is a private citizen who's allowed to say whatever racist shit he wants. I find it interesting though that you aren't spouting off on the obviously racist statements by our CURRENT politicians, such as the White House's comment that illegals should stay in Florida to "pick crops".

Soooooo…since he’s not in office, he can be as overtly racist as he pleases and you’re here for all of it.

Interesting philosophy…does that apply to everything racist any Democrat has ever said before they were in office??? I’m betting it doesn’t, as the historical selective outrage on this board would clearly show haha.

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Soooooo…since he’s not in office, he can be as overtly racist as he pleases and you’re here for all of it.

Interesting philosophy…does that apply to everything racist any Democrat has ever said before they were in office??? I’m betting it doesn’t, as the historical selective outrage on this board would clearly show haha.

Carry on
Not before. After. If Trump runs again, then his statements are fair game. But for now, he's a private citizen. And nice dodge on addressing the actual racist statements from your own team.

Not before. After. If Trump runs again, then his statements are fair game. But for now, he's a private citizen. And nice dodge on addressing the actual racist statements from your own team.

***makes deflection from Trump racist statement to Democrats, then whines “DoDgE”***

Priceless lol

Carry on

• Haha
#fact. CDS loves talking about Trump every bit as much as Corndog loves talking about jabs.
One thing about Corn he owns it. Cliton just screams out at the world about Trump. The only Trump threads I read on here today were posted by democrats.

JFC lol…..goalposts swinging in the wind hahahahaha

Carry on
sexy donald trump GIF by Bubble Punk

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Trump is a private citizen who's allowed to say whatever racist shit he wants.
No one on this thread has claimed he isn't allowed to say whatever racist crap he wants. Clearly he can and he does.

Americans also have the right to react to his comments and express their disdain for them. And you Trump cultists can continue to defend him all day long if you want. That too though comes with consequences. As you have been shown and will continue to be shown.

@ClintonDavidScott is right. Trump is a cancer to the Republican Party. Even some Republicans recognize this.

• Haha
Not before. After. If Trump runs again, then his statements are fair game. But for now, he's a private citizen.
Trump is a fromer President who clearly wants to run again in '24. With that said, even if Trump was just a private citizen, his comments would still be open to criticism by others.

You are grasping at straws right now.

• Haha
No one on this thread has claimed he isn't allowed to say whatever racist crap he wants. Clearly he can and he does.

Americans also have the right to react to his comments and express their disdain for them. And you Trump cultists can continue to defend him all day long if you want. That too though comes with consequences. As you have been shown and will continue to be shown.

@ClintonDavidScott is right. Trump is a cancer to the Republican Party. Even some Republicans recognize this.
Unlike you Stalins I am not here to tell Trump what to say or do. Calm down Champ go outside for a walk or something.

But you are when it comes to Biden and other Democrats. Does that make you a Stalin too?🙄

You make it too easy sometimes.
I am sorry what did I tell Obama or Biden to say?

Oh dumb **** Champ thinks disagree is telling someone what to say. Wow can't make this up folks.

It doesn't matter if it's Trump, DeSantis, Tim Scott, Lindsey Graham, Nikki Haley or any other Republican. You leftist will attack them all as racist anti whatever poll tested group that you think gives you a political advantage. Anything to avoid talking policy.

You just listed also-rans, no-shows-if-Trump-rans and “fat, phony, whiny” candidates. You morons have made Trump the Republican Party. You did it to yourselves. And you know it lol.

No amount of whataboutism or “tDs” accusing has taken us anywhere from the simple fact that Trump Deification Syndrome is full steam ahead haha

carry on

• Haha
Oh dumb **** Champ thinks disagree is telling someone what to say.
No, this is apparently what you think, since this was your response to people disagreeing with something Trump said. I was just applying your own reasoning to your actions.

Maybe you should have taken a longer walk.🤣

Who's defending his statements? I just called out CDS for posting Trump's racist shit after dodging multiple racist statements made over the past month by the CURRENT White House occupants. You know, things like "Mexican Tacos" and Florida needs illegals to "pick crops". I've been adamant that I don't even think Trump is running in 2024, and he certainly isn't in power today so I don't care what racist shit he says. Yet you libs can't stop bringing HIM up.

Last edited:
Trump is a fromer President who clearly wants to run again in '24. With that said, even if Trump was just a private citizen, his comments would still be open to criticism by others.

You are grasping at straws right now.
Coming from the party of "You ain't black" and "We need them to pick crops", I just don't think today's liberals, of which I would include you, have any credibility in calling out the sins of others.

Who's defending his statements?
If you aren't, you sure are trying your hardest to downplay them, make excuses for why they don't matter, and deflect away from them.

I've been adamant that I don't even think Trump is running in 2024, and he certainly isn't in power today so I don't care what racist shit he says.
Do you not want him to run? If he runs, will you vote against him in the primaries?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT