ADVERTISEMENT

Your Daily Dose Of Caitlin

Ok you win.

tigc-the-inappropriate-gift-co-the-c-trophy-30404756406314_1200x.png

No Dodge, it's your dose of the conspiracy addled astrology blogger's Jew hatred. It's our daily dose of laughter at you for reading that moronic bullshit. Have you figured out that you were duped by the "white colonialism" narrative yet?

It's so obvious that you're consumed by propaganda that we should rewrite the word to propaDANda.

No Dodge, it's your dose of the conspiracy addled astrology blogger's Jew hatred. It's our daily dose of laughter at you for reading that moronic bullshit. Have you figured out that you were duped by the "white colonialism" narrative yet?

It's so obvious that you're consumed by propaganda that we should rewrite the word to propaDANda.
I thought one of the best parts was the short segment about Marco Rubio and sanctions “to enforce our laws.” What do you think about what she wrote there?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I thought one of the best parts was the short segment about Marco Rubio and sanctions “to enforce our laws.” What do you think about what she wrote there?
I didn't waste a single second reading your favored propaDANda, Dodge. I prefer facts over fiction.

Is she the one who has you duped into believing that Israel is a bunch of white European and Russian Jews?

I didn't waste a single second reading your favored propaDANda, Dodge. I prefer facts over fiction.

Is she the one who has you duped into believing that Israel is a bunch of white European and Russian Jews?
Okay, I accept that you neither have nor desire to have any credibility on her. It’s strange to me that you fill yourself with such hostility toward a woman’s opinion when you don’t know what it is.

I understand. It is a bit terrifying to read something you’re afraid will say things you’re sure you’ll vigorously disagree with but aren’t sure you’ll be able to rebut. Much better to not read it at all. It’s much easier to join with your buddies in maligning the character of someone about whose character you know nothing at all. Much safer.

I understand. It is a bit terrifying to read something you’re afraid will say things you’re sure you’ll vigorously disagree with but aren’t sure you’ll be able to rebut. Much better to not read it at all. It’s much easier to join with your buddies in maligning the character of someone about whose character you know nothing at all. Much safer.
Never talked anything on anyone’s character? Yikes.

Major Payne GIF

How would you know she said something stupid if you don’t know what she said?
Well gee, Dodge, you've been posting her propaDANda for a while now. I haven't read a single intelligent opinion from her yet so I doubt today was the day that she finally woke up and wrote something smart and based in fact for the first time. It's not my fault your pony only has one trick.

Well gee, Dodge, you've been posting her propaDANda for a while now. I haven't read a single intelligent opinion from her yet so I doubt today was the day that she finally woke up and wrote something smart and based in fact for the first time. It's not my fault your pony only has one trick.
You saying Dan's a "one trick pony"?
Where's corndog these days?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I think anyone who says the woman is stupid without reading what she wrote calls her stupid because he knows he can’t refute what she has written so resorts to name calling as a juvenile deflection. It’s a tactic that works well on this board, but would fall flat on a site where ideas are debated by other ideas.

I think anyone who says the woman is stupid without reading what she wrote calls her stupid because he knows he can’t refute what she has written so resorts to name calling as a juvenile deflection. It’s a tactic that works well on this board, but would fall flat on a site where ideas are debated by other ideas.
Dodge, I don't have to refute what she writes. It refutes itself. I'm sorry you value her opinion over facts. That's a you problem. It's probably why you think Israel is full of white European and Russian Jews.

Keep loving her Dan, express yer love on its website. You have to justify sleepy's appointment of kenjante to SCOTUS.

Holy cow. This is a whole new level of Drama Queen, even coming from you. 😆 😂 🤣

Your fervid desperation to espouse and have others on this venue to adopt your positions is admirable. As a kid on Saturday mornings, I would watch the Roadrunner constantly leave the Coyote in pieces at the mercy of gravity or some ill-advised explosive device.

While I was admittedly was a Roadrunner fan, I always had some notion of admiration of the Coyote for his continued unabated belief that he could capture the Roadrunner or at least the idea of the Roadrunner.

Presently, after months reading your posts before venturing to the keyboard, I am compelled to equate your situation here to one of my favorite movies, A Fish Called Wanda. Just as the Coyote believed he could “mail order” some device or solution to supplement his modest intellectual powers to capture the Roadrunner comes a man named Otto.

In the movie Otto had limited intellectual powers but believed if he simply read books & manuscripts of the great thinkers of the past, could & would acquire their secrets to being them.

In one of the greatest movie comedy scenes, at least for my money, finds Otto lecturing Wanda (Jamie Lee Curtis) on Nietzsche to cover up one of his many screw ups. At the end of his diatribe Wanda replies to Otto, “Otto, apes read Nietzsche too, they just don’t understand it.”

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately as I peruse this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT