Who wins?

• McAuliffe

• Youngkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

tlwwake

Oct 29, 2008
Big election today/tonight! Polls are tonight

Polls close at 6

I think McAuliffe sank himself. I am not sure that either are awesome, but if Youngkin is what he is portraying himself as, the Republicans may be on the way to stop out-crazying the Democrats again.

Hard to say, are Democrat going to cheat with the mail in ballots? IMO they won't be able to help themselves and the Democrat wins with a record number of votes. Strange how it's always a record.

Fair election- Youngkin wins. Rigged election- Mcculiffe wins.
:rolleyes:

Sad thing is, this is what Trump and his surrogates have you guys believing. His attacks on our democracy have been more damaging than many in the center and on the left realize right now.

Reactions: davidallen

Sad thing is, this is what Trump and his surrogates have you guys believing. His attacks on our democracy have been more damaging than many in the center and on the left realize right now.
I'm sure you and George see it that way.

2016 Trump Cheated, Hillary bought and paid for the Russia Collusion Conspiracy. 2020 if Trump wins he cheated again per Hillary Clinton and the CCP MSM. Biden wins (chuckle) and its the most secure election in history. Lmao how soon they forget.

Nope, not progressives fault.

Typical VA Governor's election in the first year of a new presidential administration. Party out of the White House (Republicans in this instance) more energized and wanting to send a message. McAuliffe also didn't run a great campaign and Youngkin was able to thread the needle of keeping his distance from Trump while still getting the votes from Trump supporters. Youngkin is also a fresh new face in an election cycle that wasn't going to be good for an establishment career politician like McAuliffe.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Nope, not progressives fault.

Typical VA Governor's election in the first year of a new presidential administration. Party out of the White House (Republicans in this instance) more energized and wanting to send a message. McAuliffe also didn't run a great campaign and Youngkin was able to thread the needle of keeping his distance from Trump while still getting the votes from Trump supporters. Youngkin is also a fresh new face in an election cycle that wasn't going to be good for an establishment career politician like McAuliffe.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's Go Brandon!

McAuliffe was a lock until he said that parents have no say in what is taught in public schools and then starting throwing out regressive nonsense in rapid fire fashion.
So are you trying to claim now that McAuliffe is a progressive? Seriously? 😆😆

Remember who McAuliffe is close with. Who did he support in 2016? Was it the progressive Democratic candidate you claimed to have voted for?

With that said, I agree with you that Republicans played their usual cultural war games this year and it helped to energize their base (along with being out of the White House). Also, I never thought McAuliffe was a lock. I knew he was going to lose and if I lived in VA, I would have voted for Foy in the primaries.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Sara Huckabee looks good tonight

cat-crazy.gif

I saw that. I am wondering what the top five were though. Have you seen those listed any where yet? I haven't.
Not yet… I’d be interested too. Gotta guess schools will be up there but not sure

So are you trying to claim now that McAuliffe is a progressive? Seriously? 😆😆
He's the moron that claimed parents have no say in what is taught, that VA schools weren't teaching critical race bullshit, and then claiming the teachers in Virginia needed to be less white.

No, he's an establishment Hillary boy. You regressives sank his battleship.

Hillary conceded the election in 2016 and even attended Trump's inauguration in 2017. Did Trump do either in 2020/2021?

btw, we know for a fact that Russia interfered in our 2016 election to help Trump. That too was an attack on our democracy.
Yeah, all of us Trump voters are a bunch of hateful, homophobic racists who, but for Russian meddling, would have voted for Hillary. Right? LOL!!!

I used to love watching election nights even if my candidate loses. This in now just depressing watching them continue to steal these things and nobody does anything. I fully expect to wake up tomorrow and McAuliffe has won with a sudden serge in mail in votes from heavily blue counties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT