ADVERTISEMENT

"You need to understand, half the country hates Trump"

"Everyone hates Trump"

Over 100,000 people showed up to a Trump rally today.

Over 19 MILLION watched it on Twitter.

It's ok to admit to yourself that the media fooled you. Just be smart enough to do so, then ask "Ok if they lied to me about half the country hating Trump, what else have they lied to me about?"

It's a long list. Your life will be much more pleasant when you get started on it.

See how your life changes when you realize you were wrong about Trump? See how happy Elon is?

Be like Elon.
I’m not wrong about half the country not liking Trump. I’m not wrong in thinking (and hoping) he will beat Harris. I’m not wrong in knowing the people that can’t stand him will still feel that way after he wins.

Reactions: Medic007

Keenan is right, Trump is the most popular Republican of all time. He has the most votes ever for any Republican presidential candidate, and the highest approval rating for any Republican ever.

1 - Trump is the most popular Republican of all time
2 - Half of America hates Trump

These two points cannot be true at the same time. Yet the first is a proven fact. The second is speculation that doesn't pass any logical test.

But emotional thinkers aren't logical. @Sunburnt Indian has tried to educate on this point to our slowest. He fails miserably.

Everyone loves Trump.

Keenan is right, Trump is the most popular Republican of all time. He has the most votes ever for any Republican presidential candidate, and the highest approval rating for any Republican ever.

1 - Trump is the most popular Republican of all time
2 - Half of America hates Trump

These two points cannot be true at the same time. Yet the first is a proven fact. The second is speculation that doesn't pass any logical test.

But emotional thinkers aren't logical. @Sunburnt Indian has tried to educate on this point to our slowest. He fails miserably.

Everyone loves Trump.
This is the first time I’ve heard that Trump is the most popular Republican of all time. Where is this assertion coming from? What are the parameters? More popular than Eisenhower, more popular than Reagan? I assume you mean he is the most popular Republican by Republicans, not the public as a whole. Since Republicans comprise about 40% of the public as a whole, and since a percentage of Republicans are never-Trumpers, I think it is reasonable - logical, if you will - to conclude at least half the population dislikes the man, even hates him. So I disagree with you, I think it is perfectly logical that both things are true at the same time, assuming your claim of Trump’s popularity is anything other than emotional wishful thinking.

Proof in two tweets that the media has lied to us about the level of support that both Trump AND Kamala has.

@fatman76 proven right: Kamala's campaign is completely astroturfed and totally fake.

If the media lied about this, what else have they lied about? Critical thinkers ask such questions.

Proof in two tweets that the media has lied to us about the level of support that both Trump AND Kamala has.

So, this means you lied to us telling us that "over 100,000 people" showed up?

Critical thinkers ask such questions.

"Everyone hates Trump"

Over 100,000 people showed up to a Trump rally today.

Over 19 MILLION watched it on Twitter.

It's ok to admit to yourself that the media fooled you. Just be smart enough to do so, then ask "Ok if they lied to me about half the country hating Trump, what else have they lied to me about?"

It's a long list. Your life will be much more pleasant when you get started on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Matches: "Over 100,000 people in Butler to see Trump"

Tony: "Over 54,000 mobile devices in Butler"

@22LR "So that means Matches lied to me!"

Critical thinkers can spot where @22LR made his mistake.

Matches: "Over 100,000 people in Butler to see Trump"

Tony: "Over 54,000 mobile devices in Butler"

@22LR "So that means Matches lied to me!"

Critical thinkers can spot where @22LR made his mistake.

Explain-away. You're the one who stated the numbers. How did you arrive at "over 100,000 people"?

Last edited:
Explain-away Corndog. You're the one who stated the numbers. How did you arrive at "over 100,000 people"?
I didn't. That was the figure given during the broadcast of the event and by the Trump people.

You would know that if you had actually watched the event. Which means you are again commenting on a topic that you have no knowledge of.

@Sunburnt Indian I have found a new candidate for this board's BSC. To be fair, my 2 cents will likely change my mind when he returns, but still.

I didn't. That was the figure given during the broadcast of the event and by the Trump people.

You would know that if you had actually watched the event. Which means you are again commenting on a topic that you have no knowledge of.

@Sunburnt Indian I have found a new candidate for this board's BSC. To be fair, my 2 cents will likely change my mind when he returns, but still.

Then explain how 54,000 = 100,000. Thanks in advance.

BTW - I've known Sunburnt on these boards for over for 20 years. You may want to search for help elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT