ADVERTISEMENT

"You need to understand, half the country hates Trump"

The Secret Service said 24,000 attended. If they are only counting the venue's capacity and not overflow, that's likely correct.

Also, the picture of the Trump rally tells us it was taken before the rally started, so the crowd was actually bigger than the picture shows

How do we know? Look at the picture, see the red structure near the bottom?

That's the stage. The small crowd behind it is the VIP area. That area has people hand-picked by Trump, and it always fills in first.

The area in front of the stage is the venue. That's where the main crowd is. As you can see in the picture, there are many open spaces in the crowd, so the venue isn't full yet. That alone proves this picture was taken before the rally started.

Notice the crowd past the venue is super tight and packed. That's the overflow group waiting to get into the venue. Also, follow that crowd back and off to the left, and you can see people are still walking up. Another indication that the rally hasn't started yet.

My guess is 24,000 is the venue capacity, and this picture was taken about an hour or two before the rally started. So an overall crowd of 100,000 is entirely possible as the picture seems to suggest about that amount. Another hour or two of walk-ups would have easily gotten them past that amount.
I'd have to say the cell phone ping data is probably the most accurate, and is probably the floor of attendance numbers (assuming the source is trustworthy). There are likely some attendees who don't have phones, or who are with a spouse and only one has a phone on them.

I also think it's hard to compare two different types of venues of different sizes and making judgements about crowd size. People standing are prob more condensed than sitting, at least laterally.

I love how much @22LR cares about the attendance accuracy of a massive Trump rally, and couldn't care less that Kamala seems to be bussing the same 4000 people to every rally so it's not 12 sad circles drawn on the ground 😆

It's a measuring contest. Reminds me of the joke about the two guys pissing off a bridge.

I'd have to say the cell phone ping data is probably the most accurate, and is probably the floor of attendance numbers (assuming the source is trustworthy). There are likely some attendees who don't have phones, or who are with a spouse and only one has a phone on them.

I also think it's hard to compare two different types of venues of different sizes and making judgements about crowd size. People standing are prob more condensed than sitting, at least laterally.

I love how much @22LR cares about the attendance accuracy of a massive Trump rally, and couldn't care less that Kamala seems to be bussing the same 4000 people to every rally so it's not 12 sad circles drawn on the ground 😆

It's a measuring contest. Reminds me of the joke about the two guys pissing off a bridge.
I think @22LR is more concerned about the wackiness of @GhostOfMatchesMalone than he is about crowd size. Crowd size seems to be very important to the MAGA group, look at 2020 and how much they reveled in Trump's crowd size compared to Biden, and we all know how that turned out.

No offense to anyone, but I think this board has a lot of posters who get their worldview from mainstream media and as a result, when posters come here with a viewpoint that's been informed by other sources, we are seen as 'crazy' and delusional. I mean you can tell by the comments they make and the questions they ask. I mean @22LR's rebuttle to the obvious fake photos of the Kamala crowd was that he checked with Google, and many in the media said it was real. There was no way the media could ALL be in on it!

I mean...how do you counter that? It's like trying to explain to a Flat Earther that they are living on a globe. They aren't ready to have that conversation.

The posters here seem like mostly good people, I think many of them are simply out of touch with what is actually happening in the world today.

No offense to anyone, but I think this board has a lot of posters who get their worldview from mainstream media and as a result, when posters come here with a viewpoint that's been informed by other sources, we are seen as 'crazy' and delusional. I mean you can tell by the comments they make and the questions they ask. I mean @22LR's rebuttle to the obvious fake photos of the Kamala crowd was that he checked with Google, and many in the media said it was real. There was no way the media could ALL be in on it!

I mean...how do you counter that? It's like trying to explain to a Flat Earther that they are living on a globe. They aren't ready to have that conversation.

The posters here seem like mostly good people, I think many of them are simply out of touch with what is actually happening in the world today.
Don't ever change who you are, Matches, you're perfect just like you are.

I’m not wrong about half the country not liking Trump. I’m not wrong in thinking (and hoping) he will beat Harris. I’m not wrong in knowing the people that can’t stand him will still feel that way after he wins.
Hopefully half the country votes on policy and not who they would like to invite over for Sunday pot roast.

Corndog and I go way back, before he was Corndog when he was OSUinTX. Both handles were perma-banned here. We go way back —when you were still SkinnyMan. Has nothing to do with crowd size. I don’t give a crap. Has everything to do with arguing with a trolling Gabtard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT