ADVERTISEMENT

You Might Want To Read This

You should think about that. I agree with you a lot, and when I don't I understand where you are coming from. Trust me on this, your approach is off, wave off and come around again.
We’ll just have to disagree on this. My approach is no politician who has spent much of his adulthood as a sexual predator deserves to be supported, especially when there are plentiful other options. That is not a NeoCon attitude.

She was in love. Now scorned.
You ever notice how the MSM digs into some people while they avoid others. For example Hunter's baby momma, the MSM narrative everyone is familiar with is she was a stripper and it was a one night stand that produced a baby. Sadly the truth is far different, she had a personal and professional relationship with Hunter but no one knows about that part of the story.

What do we know about the woman that sued Trump? Not a damn thing but she has a checkered past if you are willing to dig deep enough.

DeSantis or Ramaswamy are far worse?
I don't know yet. I have hope that DeSantis can out Maga trump, but Trump seems to be in form off a slow start.
We’ll just have to disagree on this. My approach is no politician who has spent much of his adulthood as a sexual predator deserves to be supported, especially when there are plentiful other options. That is not a NeoCon attitude.
Ok, then come at it that way. Trump supports there are better alternatives that are just as maga as Trump. His escapades have tarnished his image and it would better to find one that isn't so rough around the edges. Not a double negative you either drop Trump or your an asshole.

Last edited:
I don't know yet. I have hope that DeSantis can out Maga trump, but Trump seems to be in form off a slow start.
Ok, then come at it that way. Trump supports are there better alternatives that are just as maga as Trump. His escapees have tarnished his image and it would better to find one that isn't so rough around the edges. Not a double negative you either drop Trump or your an asshole.
You’re still pushing the same narrative, just using different words. Someone that knows about Trump’s depravity and continues to support him anyway is, in my opinion, behaving like a member of a cult of personality. They are making it clear he is the most important thing to them. And so, also in my opinion, they betray their conviction that MAGA is what’s important to them.

You’re still pushing the same narrative, just using different words. Someone that knows about Trump’s depravity and continues to support him anyway is, in my opinion, behaving like a member of a cult of personality. They are making it clear he is the most important thing to them. And so, also in my opinion, they betray their conviction that MAGA is what’s important to them.
You've heard jrs slogan is reawaken? Or you stuck on Swamy Dan?

Well Dan I don't know what to tell you about Trump supporters on here. I don't think I have seen one that still hasn't completely discounted other candidates yet. There may be one or two, but for the most part I think they are keeping their powder dry and picking their targets very carefully. Ridiculing them into discounting Trump is a Neo Con, Project Lincoln tactic, and no, my approach leaves open the opportunity to support trump if the other candidates just don't measure up to the movement.

I'll caution you on this and you can go back to hating Trump supporters, the only hope another candidate has of beating Trump, is to out Trump Trump, or out MAGA MAGA.

Well Dan I don't know what to tell you about Trump supporters on here. I don't think I have seen one that still hasn't completely discounted other candidates yet. There may be one or two, but for the most part I think they are keeping their powder dry and picking their targets very carefully. Ridiculing them into discounting Trump is a Neo Con, Project Lincoln tactic, and no, my approach leaves open the opportunity to support trump if the other candidates just don't measure up to the movement.

I'll caution you on this and you can go back to hating Trump supporters, the only hope another candidate has of beating Trump, is to out Trump Trump, or out MAGA MAGA.
I don't hate Trump supporters, never have and have never even implied that I do. Saying Trump supporters that will stick with him to the bitter end no matter what he may say or do (or has done in the past) in contrast to insisting one is all about the philosophy, not the man, is characteristic of a cult follower and is not intended as ridicule, but a straight foward assessment of what I see. There is nothing NeoCon about that, and it is not a tactic. I agree it would be a terrible way to "convert" anyone I consider a cult member. My intention has never been to convert anyone, but to persuade someone who approaches Trump with an open mind to be wary and to steer him or her to someone else, because I do not think Trump has the character to be our leader. There is nothing NeoCon about that, either.

2cents is that you?
And Dan if you believe that loon Carroll you are as looney as she is.
No way in hell what she said happened, happened.
Who in the hell that has been raped says I think most people think rape is sexy? Anyone here think that Rape is sexy.

Anyone here think that Rape is sexy.
All sex is rape.

Andrea-Dworkin-1024x901.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
One more thing. When you use words like “sexual predator” you sound like a wokester, or a feminist. Could he perhaps just suffer from “toxic masculinity”?
You tell me. Is a man that pushes a woman up against a wall, forcibly kisses her, shoves his hand up her dress and onto her crotch, or fondles her breasts against her will, and does it to a couple dozen women a sexual predator or does he simply suffer from toxic masculinity? If someone not Donald Trump did that to your mother, wife or daughter what would you call him?

You tell me. Is a man that pushes a woman up against a wall, forcibly kisses her, shoves his hand up her dress and onto her crotch, or fondles her breasts against her will, and does it to a couple dozen women a sexual predator or does he simply suffer from toxic masculinity? If someone not Donald Trump did that to your mother, wife or daughter what would you call him?
Was that her story Dan? Sounds like $. Easy $.

Were you there?

So with the exception of a dubious lawsuit where the allegations were 30+ years past, where are the convictions that would confirm that Trump is a sexual predator?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
2cents is that you?
And Dan if you believe that loon Carroll you are as looney as she is.
No way in hell what she said happened, happened.
Who in the hell that has been raped says I think most people think rape is sexy? Anyone here think that Rape is sexy.
A jury of her peers believed Ms. Carroll. She produced two witnesses that testified she told them about it after it happened. Two other women testified in court under penalty of perjury he had done the same thing to them. Almost two dozen other women have said publicly that he did the same thing to them. It appears to me that Mr. Trump is the loon. He bragged that he could do it because he was a celebrity. Did you believe Paula Jones, Jaunita Broadrick (sp?), Tara Reed? Are they loons, too?

I don't hate Trump supporters, never have and have never even implied that I do. Saying Trump supporters that will stick with him to the bitter end no matter what he may say or do (or has done in the past) in contrast to insisting one is all about the philosophy, not the man, is characteristic of a cult follower and is not intended as ridicule, but a straight foward assessment of what I see. There is nothing NeoCon about that, and it is not a tactic. I agree it would be a terrible way to "convert" anyone I consider a cult member. My intention has never been to convert anyone, but to persuade someone who approaches Trump with an open mind to be wary and to steer him or her to someone else, because I do not think Trump has the character to be our leader. There is nothing NeoCon about that, either.
Fair enough.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Yer starting to sound like Dave and Clinton brother.
You're right. I've been pushed to the edge. Time to back off. The thread is yours to do with whatever you want. Call the woman who won the case all the names you want.

You're right. I've been pushed to the edge. Time to back off. The thread is yours to do with whatever you want. Call the woman who won the case all the names you want.
Courts of law are always right Dan. Never stop believing my man. 😉

You ever notice how the MSM digs into some people while they avoid others. For example Hunter's baby momma, the MSM narrative everyone is familiar with is she was a stripper and it was a one night stand that produced a baby. Sadly the truth is far different, she had a personal and professional relationship with Hunter but no one knows about that part of the story.

What do we know about the woman that sued Trump? Not a damn thing but she has a checkered past if you are willing to dig deep enough.
Easy money.

So, Dan, you're a man of MAGA, just not Donald, right? Would you support Don Jr if his dad withdrew?

Just wondering since you want us to support another MAGA candidate.
No, I have never been a MAGA man. I’m imploring those who claim to be MAGA not Trumpsters to show they mean it.

No, I have never been a MAGA man. I’m imploring those who claim to be MAGA not Trumpsters to show they mean it.
In all fairness today Dan, Trump is the answer to digging us out of the whole shits has dug. My honest opinion brother.

Dan supports Swamy. Haven't heard yet his "slogan".
I think “Swamy” is the best of the Republican candidates mainly because he is not a professional politician. His connection to Big Pharma is of great concern to me. Beyond that and his questionable stance on the war in Ukraine (and militarism in general) he comes across as MAGA as can be. I thought I had made it clear my candidate of choice is Robert Kennedy, Jr. While I disagree with him on many things his pro-peace stance makes him the only candidate I can stomach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT