ADVERTISEMENT

You Guys Say Kamala Is An Idiot

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
But she supports Israel’s genocide the same way you do. So what does that make you?

But she supports Israel’s genocide the same way you do. So what does that make you?

She also breaths oxygen, like you do. Maybe you should quit that habit. It would make the world a little bit better place.

She also breaths oxygen, like you do. Maybe you should quit that habit. It would make the world a little bit better place.
Does it bother you at all to know you and Kamala-the-Idiot have drawn the same conclusion to support Israel’s mass murder/genocide? You’re two peas in the same pod!

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I mostly avoid these threads. But every now and then, I take a peek.

And I chuckle.

:)

Two thoughts here.

First, I don't think the Vice President's position on the Israel/Palestine question is the same as many of the zealously pro-Israel posters on this board. There are some differences.

Also, I think the Vice President has to be careful here as it relates to her commenting on what the President is doing and his current policy. She has to walk a very fine line. I suspect that if she is elected, we may see some movement by Harris regarding this conflict after January 20, 2025.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT