ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this shite up...

Been Jammin

Jun 27, 2003
In an effort to further bridge the gap between my side and you Trump worshipers, I share with you this example of a group of ridiculous liberals who have lost touch with reality. Kind of sad that we are talking about college students. I guess dumb people get into college all the time, though.

It might just be a good example of group think, and how we are all capable of buying into stupid bullshit, egging each other on and taking it to an extreme...which happens on both sides of the political aisle.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/students-triggered-by-steve-martins-king-tut-on-snl

Just one more example of political correctness run a muck. I'd say the inmates were running the asylum, but someone would assume I'm calling them inmates.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Meanwhile in England, because of the proliferation of knife attacks, they are placing anti-knife assault ads on boxes of fried chicken.

The PCCrowd is in an uproar claiming those ads to reduce knife violence are racist as they only apply to the Muslim and black populations who apparently are the only consumers of fried chicken in England.

Reactions: Been Jammin
imprimis makes me think of my racist white spouse. On her way out for lunch with a girlfriend she said to me, "I left lunch for you so to celebrate your African ancestry. There's fried chicken and water melon in the 'fridge."

Honest questions.

Was she just messing with you? Did that just happen to be what was in the 'fridge, and she thought it was funny to make a joke about it? Do you really think she is racist? Assuming that you don't think she is legitimately racist, do you find jokes like that to be funny? Is is possible to make a racist joke without legitimately being racist?

Mea Culpa: I have to admit that I sometimes find humor based on racial stereotypes to be funny (as well as humor based on religious stereotypes).

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Been Jammin, She was messing with me. It was in the 'fridge and she thought it was funny. She is by no means racist. She jokes with me regularly. It was almost forty years before she made fun of my wide sub-Saharan African nose.

We have 3 tri-racial kids with 1 adopted all white.

I think we all need to joke a bit more about race. My beloved spouse DNA tests shows 100 percent Grade A 24 carat Caucasian. I still love her.

Spouse's DNA admix shows 6 percent Asia Minor, (Turkey, Iraq, Syria) dark skin European first migration out of Africa. Her father was dark skin and thought he was 1/4 Choctaw. Not so. No Indian facial features as did my Cherokee father.

Turkey used to be called Anatolia. I have six grandchildren with the Anatolian bump at the back of the skull. The bump is common in the Upper South Melungeon tri-racial isolates discovered in Tennessee around 1640.

I have Asian shovel teeth, the central Asian cranial ridge and double jointed thumbs common in the Melungeons.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT