ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Medic!

Yahoo- even funnier. Please tell me you don't believe these sources?! Or admit they just fund the same agendas as you. And don't throw Reuter's, abc, nbc, cbs out their either- they all want you dead and sick like big Harma- they all sharing the same dark money.

You libtards following lock step off the cliff I really don't care- y'all serve zero good purposes in the world and just being nations to their knees. There's some decent minded non leftists on here I wouldn't mind seeing staying away from these shots- you libtards ruined CA and and now ruining the whole country so y'all can sure go away and we'd be better off.

My main concern is and has been the kids- even if these kiddos are leftist kids or non leftists kids of parents that are buying The Bull $hit - they don't deserve to die, get irreversible heart problems et al.

Ive got ZERO respect for any libtard period. I've got zero respect for anyone pushing shot mandates or shots on kids- PERIOD.

Im about to have zero respect for people not speaking out against these shots- by saying nothing or taking these shots they are being complicit- there's enough info out there even with the censoring to know this is dangerous and the shots are not needed anyways

Yahoo- even funnier. Please tell me you don't believe these sources?! Or admit they just fund the same agendas as you. And don't throw Reuter's, abc, nbc, cbs out their either- they all want you dead and sick like big Harma- they all sharing the same dark money.

You libtards following lock step off the cliff I really don't care- y'all serve zero good purposes in the world and just being nations to their knees. There's some decent minded non leftists on here I wouldn't mind seeing staying away from these shots- you libtards ruined CA and and now ruining the whole country so y'all can sure go away and we'd be better off.

My main concern is and has been the kids- even if these kiddos are leftist kids or non leftists kids of parents that are buying The Bull $hit - they don't deserve to die, get irreversible heart problems et al.

Ive got ZERO respect for any libtard period. I've got zero respect for anyone pushing shot mandates or shots on kids- PERIOD.

Im about to have zero respect for people not speaking out against these shots- by saying nothing or taking these shots they are being complicit- there's enough info out there even with the censoring to know this is dangerous and the shots are not needed anyways

Yo Medic: Got my "super senior" flu shot this morning; there's clots everywhere!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Medic007
I and the D/Bros have discovered the magical clot cure: red box wine. My injection site doesn't hurt and I'm not seeing clots anywhere.:D
JB, that's because you haven't gotten the D-Dimer. You can't see the clots without it.

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyBob
Well Medic, it finally happened. I got my flu shot Mon. morn. and had a reaction Mon. night, first time ever. Spent Tue "resting" and fever was gone this morning. Think about it, three Pfizer shots with only a sore arm, and then this. Of course, the Pfizer clots are still running rampant...... :D

Well Medic, it finally happened. I got my flu shot Mon. morn. and had a reaction Mon. night, first time ever. Spent Tue "resting" and fever was gone this morning. Think about it, three Pfizer shots with only a sore arm, and then this. Of course, the Pfizer clots are still running rampant...... :D
seven-days.jpg

Well Medic, the latest crisis is one of the D-Bros is trying to set his clots on fire with "red box wine". Should I be prepared to take him to the Baptist Burn Center due to accidental self-immolation? :eek:

Well Medic, the latest crisis is one of the D-Bros is trying to set his clots on fire with "red box wine". Should I be prepared to take him to the Baptist Burn Center due to accidental self-immolation? :eek:
Aa always, you're a paramedic brother from another mother. Box wine isn't flammable. Too much water. I recommend he use Bacardi 151 to set them clots on FIRE.

Well Medic, I/DBros. are really scared about the clots. Should we cancel our Tulsa Marathon Run tomorrow just to be safe?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT