ADVERTISEMENT

"Yes they can control the weather"

Oct 31, 2022

And please, no I DoNt LiStEn To MtG sHe StOoPid. Yes. she is stupid. Doesn't mean she is wrong about this, Obama's CIA director admitted it.

Helene's path was very unusual. Milton has gained in intensity faster than EVERY model. It's path is also unusual.

If we start hearing that we need to suspend the election due to all the affected areas, we have our answer.

Reactions: fatman76

And please, no I DoNt LiStEn To MtG sHe StOoPid. Yes. she is stupid. Doesn't mean she is wrong about this, Obama's CIA director admitted it.

Helene's path was very unusual. Milton has gained in intensity faster than EVERY model. It's path is also unusual.

If we start hearing that we need to suspend the election due to all the affected areas, we have our answer.
But that is not what he is saying.

But that is not what he is saying.
The last time you claimed that, it didn't end very well for you:

Once you address how wrong you were there, then we can circle back and address how wrong you are here.

MTG who I like as a politician, and this GTN are ignorant. Geoengineering, cloud seeding even pumping particles in the air are old tech and old news.

Bill Gates the nimrod businessman who snookered his way to billions wants to tinker with the climate with this nonsense. This tech does not control the "weather." It might help produce rain via seeding. What Gates wants to do could actually screw up the climate but it would not "control" the weather.

But this HAARP and NEXRAD stuff is science fiction that defies the law of physics. Even with 9.6MW of power, you don't direct a hurricane with radar or high frequency radio signals. You don't move 40 Trillion gallons of water like its some sort of Jedi mind trick.

Its hurricane season. This happens almost every year. Its not global warming nor is it HAARP. Next summer will see wildfires in California. You read it here first.

MTG who I like as a politician, and this GTN are ignorant. Geoengineering, cloud seeding even pumping particles in the air are old tech and old news.

Bill Gates the nimrod businessman who snookered his way to billions wants to tinker with the climate with this nonsense. This tech does not control the "weather." It might help produce rain via seeding. What Gates wants to do could actually screw up the climate but it would not "control" the weather.

But this HAARP and NEXRAD stuff is science fiction that defies the law of physics. Even with 9.6MW of power, you don't direct a hurricane with radar or high frequency radio signals. You don't move 40 Trillion gallons of water like its some sort of Jedi mind trick.

Its hurricane season. This happens almost every year. Its not global warming nor is it HAARP. Next summer will see wildfires in California. You read it here first.
California has been on fire as long as I've been alive. I'm 57! I'm just waiting for San Andreas to git pissed off and half that state sinks into the Pacific. Hope he takes their politicians with him.

And when that happens, Newsom will request another massive federal aid package to deal with the wildfires. Even though he's already received billions in previous aid packages that were supposed to address the same issue.

Huh. It's almost like there's dots here waiting to be connected...

You are kookoo for coco puffs.

You are either corndog, NZPoke, or their test tube surrogate love child

Then you should maybe reconsider those circles.

The notion that NEXRAD radars could affect even a tiny thunderstorm’s behavior is so ridiculous that adjectives can’t cover it
Maybe you should go back to Fox, Ben Shapiro and the Wall Street Journal.

There are two types of people in the country today: Those that see what is happening, and are curious because they can see that what they thought they knew about the world was mostly wrong.

Then there are people that want to believe this is 'politics as usual' and does NOT want to hear otherwise.

To be fair, I envy these people most days. It's not always comforting to know what is coming.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I have heard this in some circles I hang in.
Same here. And notice I never said I agree with her. I just put the topic out there because it IS getting discussed, unless you live in a sterilized bubble of information from 'approved' mainstream sources.

I'm curious. As all critical thinkers always are. Emotional ones tend to react another way.

Maybe you should go back to Fox, Ben Shapiro and the Wall Street Journal.

There are two types of people in the country today: Those that see what is happening, and are curious because they can see that what they thought they knew about the world was mostly wrong.

Then there are people that want to believe this is 'politics as usual' and does NOT want to hear otherwise.

To be fair, I envy these people most days. It's not always comforting to know what is coming.

When you prove that you have invented warp drive engines then I might pause a moment to consider whether such a fundamental violation of physics is possible

You inability to comprehend scientific realities is not related to my ability to understand how corrupt our government is

Reactions: Medic007
Then you should maybe reconsider those circles.

The notion that NEXRAD radars could affect even a tiny thunderstorm’s behavior is so ridiculous that adjectives can’t cover it
I more hear it’s China and not nexrad.

I also heard Bigfoot was brought here with aliens to protect them from dinosaurs while they mined the gold of earth.

I love weirdos though and don’t believe all that I hang with lol.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
What are all these UAP's doing flying around? Could they be doing things that cause the weather to change?
We don't know what the hell they are let alone know what they are doing or who they belong to.
Question everything I say. Look at all the shit going on now that is going on. Yrs ago you would have been called insane if you spoke about such things that have happened since 2016.

People like to think the Gov't tells us everything they have and everything they are doing but thats just a bunch of bs to think you have a right to know. They give 2 shits what you think and what you know is very little to nothing.

What are all these UAP's doing flying around? Could they be doing things that cause the weather to change?
We don't know what the hell they are let alone know what they are doing or who they belong to.
Question everything I say. Look at all the shit going on now that is going on. Yrs ago you would have been called insane if you spoke about such things that have happened since 2016.

People like to think the Gov't tells us everything they have and everything they are doing but thats just a bunch of bs to think you have a right to know. They give 2 shits what you think and what you know is very little to nothing.
Precisely. We are running out of conspiracy theories, as they say.

We asked if there was a Deep State, they said we were crazy.

We asked if there was a one-world government, they said we were crazy.

We asked why we were people still getting covid if the vaccines worked, they said we were crazy.

We asked why were they saying the vaccines were safe and people were dying suddenly. They said we were crazy.

We said the 2020 election was stolen, they said we were crazy.

I feel like we will soon see media running this headlines "Yes, the government can change the weather. Here's why that's a good thing."

Some people just refuse to accept reality. Anyone that's awake and paying attention right now is questioning everything.

Just checked on X: HAARP is the #2 trending topic on the platform.

Good.
Yeah, and there are a lot of conspiracies floated on there as well. The use of commonsense is not a crime. You're pulling some cartoon Sh!+ out of the ether.

Here is the trending list by the way

·
Trending in United States
60 Minutes
Trending with DeSantis, Leslie Stahl
378K posts

·
Arts & culture · Trending
#PortfolioDay
16.1K posts

·
Politics · Trending
Bob Woodward
10K posts

·
Politics · Trending
Glock
40.9K posts

·
Entertainment · Trending
Yao Cabrera
2,216 posts

·
Only on X · Trending
#tuesdayvibe
3,132 posts

·
#defytheodds

·
Good Tuesday
Trending with #hurricaneMiltom, I-75
43.5K posts

·
Keith
Trending with Karine Jean-Pierre, Doocy
46.7K posts

·
Only on X · Trending
#f1twtselfieday
1,565 posts

·
#PrimeDay
1,887 posts

·
Nobel
Trending with John Hopfield
46.6K posts

·
$RBLX
1,160 posts

·
Politics · Trending
Biden and FEMA
59.4K posts

·
Hinton
20.7K posts

·
Sports · Trending
Tiafoe
2,107 posts

·
Bill Whitaker

·
Colbie Young

·
Politics · Trending
Floridians
110K posts

·
Entertainment · Trending
Great Ape Vegeta
13.5K posts

Gru.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, and there are a lot of conspiracies floated on there as well. The use of commonsense is not a crime. You're pulling some cartoon Sh!+ out of the ether.

Here is the trending list by the way

·
60 Minutes
Trending with DeSantis, Leslie Stahl
378K posts

·
Arts & culture · Trending
#PortfolioDay
16.1K posts

·
Politics · Trending
Bob Woodward
10K posts

·
Politics · Trending
Glock
40.9K posts

·
Entertainment · Trending
Yao Cabrera
2,216 posts

·
Only on X · Trending
#tuesdayvibe
3,132 posts

·
#defytheodds

·
Good Tuesday
Trending with #hurricaneMiltom, I-75
43.5K posts

·
Keith
Trending with Karine Jean-Pierre, Doocy
46.7K posts

·
Only on X · Trending
#f1twtselfieday
1,565 posts

·
#PrimeDay
1,887 posts

·
Nobel
Trending with John Hopfield
46.6K posts

·
$RBLX
1,160 posts

·
Politics · Trending
Biden and FEMA
59.4K posts

·
Hinton
20.7K posts

·
Sports · Trending
Tiafoe
2,107 posts

·
Bill Whitaker

·
Colbie Young

·
Politics · Trending
Floridians
110K posts

·
Entertainment · Trending
Great Ape Vegeta
13.5K posts

Gru.jpg
Believe it or not, Trending Topics on Twitter change over the course of 10 hours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT