ADVERTISEMENT

Yes or No.

shortbus

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2001
Edmond, OK
www.rankallstars.com
Answer honestly. No In-between.

I'm not talking about with Obama as president or what party is in office right now, etc.

I'm talking about the fiscal future of this country. Please answer based on that.

Are we screwed? Yes or no.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

No. We could be if some real changes don't start happening, but I do think the American people are starting to wake up. The youth in this country are becoming more interested in a less intrusive government (things like Uber are going to cause some political shifts IMO) than social welfare state.

Originally posted by shortbus:
Answer honestly. No In-between.

I'm not talking about with Obama as president or what party is in office right now, etc.

I'm talking about the fiscal future of this country. Please answer based on that.

Are we screwed? Yes or no.

Yes. Not because we are past the point-of-no-return, but because we've passed the point where only pain for fixing it can be had during a politician's tenure. The fiscal benefits of reducing our debt or at least balancing the current budget would only be observed under a future politician. Thus I think we have past the point where we will do anything to address the debt (and the perpetual deficit spending) prior to being screwed, thus we will be screwed.

Justin

Yes, unless there occurs some cataclysmic event that forces the country into a shared even keel sacrifice...something like a world war.

Depends on your definition of screwed. We've already given the power to those that get the handouts.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I never bet against America.

I think our biggest concern is not our financial situation, but the food that we get fed and the drugs we are prescribed. We all are a bunch of guinea pigs.

Yeah it would. I just bought a cow a few months ago to grass feed and put in my first of many raised gardens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT