ADVERTISEMENT

Yellowstone on Paramount

I’m watching. It seems like the new Dallas where they tried to do too much too fast and it always seems like you are on the outside to figure something out.

I wish they would just slow down and develop the characters.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Like it so far. Kelly Reilly played the mom in Heaven is for Real. This is a little different role. Lol.

Last edited:
What are we up to 10-12 dead? suicide rape jail brother sister fist fight a cruel mother? All in four episodes? Not every show has to be all the fireworks going off at the same time.

Still watching though,

All I know is that Beth would be a great girlfriend for those of us who like em crazy to keep things interesting

I'm hanging with the show with two episodes remaining.

Beth is a freakshow and a bit overdrawn as a character it seems like.

Enjoyable but so unrealistic in the day to day activities such as ranching and other faucets.

I assume aliens come and blow up the ranch with high powered laser beams. That’s the only thing left at this point.

I assume aliens come and blow up the ranch with high powered laser beams. That’s the only thing left at this point.

I had high hopes for the show when it started. Now I am just staying with it to see what happens since I have invested 8? hours in the story

Sorry ending to a crazy first season. The major excitement was an abused son turning on his father and a guy that had already killed 4 or 5 people killed another.

This show is pretty good. The biggest issue I have is why in the hell is the Indian woman leaving her husband? This makes no sense.

0005_06-rip.w710.h473.jpg

latest

images

This show is pretty good. The biggest issue I have is why in the hell is the Indian woman leaving her husband? This makes no sense.
he killed her brother granted her brother killed his and was likely going to try and kill him too. It's still her brother

Waited until I finally binged through this on the DVR before wading into this thread, but good to see a few people acknowledge how much of a letdown this show is. Has some great moments (which contribute to the letdown), but overall seems like a trainwreck of storylines that are mostly ludacris and/or constantly go unresolved. Can anyone honestly find something reasonable in the dinosaur bones storyline? In order for John to realize that the sheriff was against him they had to hill two hikers and a bear + the first ranger getting impaled by a fence post?

There was a 99% chance this show was going to get renewed because of the cast and financial investment Paramount already had, so why didn't they play the long game and give us better insight into the kids and why the hated their dad? They basically give one moment that caused all of their anger/craziness and just leave the rest completely blank. Again, if the expectations weren't so high I wouldn't really care, but S2 needs a serious course correciton.

Reactions: HighStickHarry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT