ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all hear that?

The only thing that will fix you, artist formerly known as osuintx, is getting the virus.

Funny most of us know someone who died with covid. Does anyone know anyone who died from the vaccine?

I hope you know that creating another user name to circumvent a ban is also a banable offense.

my Mom almost died from the vaccine. Another lady that was 10 years younger than her and was vaccinated in the same location on the same day did die. I didn’t know the lady that passed and I doubt that her family ever got a medical professional to blame her death on the vaccine itself

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Hahahahahahahaha! Lay off the meth. Seriously. You're delusional.
That's what I'd say also if I had zero defense to what I've stated.

Lies, lies and more lies about the virus and the shots.

At BEST they are experimental, many deaths have already happened within a few days to a week from it and no one knows what will happen in the next 3 years ...that's at best.

At worst it compromises the immune system, people will have to take 3-5 shots per year just to keep up and I haven't even touched on miscarriages and myocarditis in young people.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
my Mom almost died from the vaccine. Another lady that was 10 years younger than her and was vaccinated in the same location on the same day did die. I didn’t know the lady that passed and I doubt that her family ever got a medical professional to blame her death on the vaccine itself
I’m sorry for your trouble, but glad your mom is okay, what makes you certain it was the vaccine that caused her problems?

Reactions: Bitter Creek
I’m sorry for your trouble, but glad your mom is okay, what makes you certain it was the vaccine that caused her problems?

i can’t be certain, but it started less than 24 hours after the shot to an otherwise healthy human. None of the doctors seemed willing to entertain the idea except one that said, well… we don’t know a lot about the shot

the other lady died about a week after getting the shot and her family used her public obituary to blame it on the shot. I have no other knowledge of her though.

Reactions: Corndog2021
I'm STILL waiting on the shot lovers to tell me how great, ethical and moral that these sociopaths Gates and Fauci are. Oh wait- and who else that wants us to take these experiments: Biden, Harris, CNN, All Main stream media, Libturds and global leftists.

Let's hear it- you can attack me anytime....let's hear how great Gates and Fauci are And they are the number one entity that says what goes into these shots and who and how often you should take them.

Oh was it Moderna or Pfizer that was almost bankrupt before the Scamdemic bc they couldn't make anything without getting sued to no end? Boy they are golden with these Fauci Ouchy shots tho wow.

Let's hear how trustworthy Gates and Fauci shots are Cmon

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I'm STILL waiting on the shot lovers to tell me how great, ethical and moral that these sociopaths Gates and Fauci are. Oh wait- and who else that wants us to take these experiments: Biden, Harris, CNN, All Main stream media, Libturds and global leftists.

Let's hear it- you can attack me anytime....let's hear how great Gates and Fauci are And they are the number one entity that says what goes into these shots and who and how often you should take them.

Oh was it Moderna or Pfizer that was almost bankrupt before the Scamdemic bc they couldn't make anything without getting sued to no end? Boy they are golden with these Fauci Ouchy shots tho wow.

Less meth, more English please.

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
So my

So my cousin Had a stroke and fell off his ladder and died 4 days after taking his second shot. Bet that doesn't make it into VAERS. I know ZERO that have died from covid nor even with covid NOR anyone who was hospitalized with it. And that's with 90 plus percent false positive tests AND the mysterious flu going AWOL in 2020.
You don't know many people then.

Your god and savior Trump encourages people to get the vaccine.

And before you blow a fuse, yes, I would vote for Trump again if given the opportunity.

Your god and savior Trump encourages people to get the vaccine.

And before you blow a fuse, yes, I would vote for Trump again if given the opportunity.
Trump and the shots is an enigma for sure. I have a few theories but won't diverge.

No I do know many people and know about 8-10x as many who had issues from the shots than the virus (even tho they attribute most everything to covid as THEY HAVE ADMITTED many times.)

Did I miss it or did no one profess their trust in Gates and Fraudci outloud- even tho y'all trusted the sociopaths with your immune system by actions of the shots? I haven't heard the outloud trust - maybe I missed that?

Former VP of Pfizer a vaccine lover dude till the death has some thoughts about the experimentals

How many know women who have miscarried or had female issues after the experimental shots- serious question.

No you don't.
Well let's give you your shot since you won't profess your love for gates and Fauci, how many do you know that I've been hospitalized for Covid versus how many do you know that I've had bad adverse reactions to the shot

You live isolated in a cave.
What do you think because I don't blindly go along with the majority who worships their tv and want to have a brain of my own I live in a cave? There's still about half of this country that hasn't taken the experimental shot, not as many vocal as I am but I'd like to see a stop to these shots ASAP before they get into too many kids.

You live isolated in a cave.
How about tell us whats in them? You can't be no one knows except the ones that cooked them up. Informed consent for them is absent- you get a piece of paper that says "intentionally blank"

What do you think because I don't blindly go along with the majority who worships their tv and want to have a brain of my own I live in a cave? There's still about half of this country that hasn't taken the experimental shot, not as many vocal as I am but I'd like to see a stop to these shots ASAP before they get into too many kids.
You should really use waaaaay less meth.

What's in the shot medic? Do you trust Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci medic? Simple questions
Uhhhhhhh, what do Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci have to do with the vaccines? Promoting people taking them? That's a good thing.

Now, let me ask you a question. Do you know the history of smallpox and polio? Varicella? Measles? Mumps? All of the eleventy billion vaccines our soldiers take? Seriously, have you heard of any of these?

No, you mouth breathing dipshit. As I've told your meth addled brain previously, I work in healthcare and I see plenty of covid patients first hand. Your rampant stupidity is what got you banned last time. Nobody here buys your dipshittery.

You're so simultaneously dumb and confident that an addled conspiracy theorist would win if this was a trial. You really need a new schtick. You're just not smart enough to pull off the constant demeaning sarcasm.

Oh, watching you pull the expertise card brings joy to my heart.
i can’t be certain, but it started less than 24 hours after the shot to an otherwise healthy human. None of the doctors seemed willing to entertain the idea except one that said, well… we don’t know a lot about the shot

the other lady died about a week after getting the shot and her family used her public obituary to blame it on the shot. I have no other knowledge of her though.

I'm sorry you lost your mom.

Is anyone having an autopsy done?

How about tell us whats in them? You can't be no one knows except the ones that cooked them up. Informed consent for them is absent- you get a piece of paper that says "intentionally blank"
Dude you don't even know what was in your lunch today.

You're so simultaneously dumb and confident that an addled conspiracy theorist would win if this was a trial. You really need a new schtick. You're just not smart enough to pull off the constant demeaning sarcasm.

Sis ka Bob read BCs message again

Dude you don't even know what was in your lunch today.
What's in the shot AC- and do you trust Gates and Fauci? Are you too yeller to answer? I prob wouldn't answer those either bc you can't stand behind either of those questions can you?

my mother has mostly recovered over the pat 6ish months but she describes her health as”she feels like she has aged a lot or ‘lost something’

it was another lady that got the shot on the same day/location that passed away

I appreciate the sentiment

my mother has mostly recovered over the pat 6ish months but she describes her health as”she feels like she has aged a lot or ‘lost something’

it was another lady that got the shot on the same day/location that passed away

I appreciate the sentiment
I get that same description from many- the "lost something" feeling. Prayers for her also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT