ADVERTISEMENT

X Files trailer

cornichon

Heisman Candidate
Jan 5, 2003

What do you think? Are you guys excited about this show coming back, if only for a handful of episodes? I only watched a few episodes when it originally aired, but I'm trying to catch up on Netflix before the new episodes. I find myself really interested by the mythology episodes and relatively uninterested in the monster-of-the-week episodes. I've heard the mythology gets all muddled, though. What are you guys hoping to see from the new episodes?

Funny, I have the exact opposite take. I recently went through them all a couple of years back. I found myself really liking the monster of the week stuff. Maybe I'm not smart but I could not even begin to explain the mythology stuff to you. It basically becomes a complete mess (IMO).

Yea the last two seasons should never have happened, messed up what otherwise was a great series. I'm excited to see what they do with this. Hope it's good

I really liked The Fall also. I think there's 2 seasons. The serial killer in season 2 was the main actor in 50 Shades of Gray I think FWIW.

I am very excited. This is one of my favorite shows of all time - easily top 5. I originally liked the mythology episodes the most, but recently have been watching MOW episodes that I haven't seen in many years. I had forgotten how good most of them are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT