ADVERTISEMENT

Wyatt Sheets on Osiyo TV

Old Number Nine

Starter
Jan 20, 2005
I saw a nice little piece on Wyatt from Osiyo TV on NBC in Tulsa this weekend. Osiyo TV appears to be a program from the Cherokee nation about outstanding individuals from the nation. Wyatt’s mother appears to be Cherokee (nee Fourkiller) and Mike was quite dark in his OSU days so maybe he is Cherokee as well.

Anyway, it was an nice piece with several interviews of Wyatt, his mom, Mike, his coach (Barbee, I think) and John Smith (who was at his State finals to see him get his fourth). All-in-all, a very nice piece on what looks like a really good kid. I hope he does well as Mike is my all-time favorite at OSU.

I found this link online. I don't know if it works as it is blocked by my work. Let me know if it's something objectional like prone and I'll remove it.

osiyo.tv/segments/wyatt-sheets-living-the-legacy

Both of the finalists in state are Native Americans. Dayton Fix the runner-up from Tuttle will be wrestling for West Virginia. I think he has a lot of upside and will be battling Wyatt for years.

Both of the finalists in state are Native Americans. Dayton Fix the runner-up from Tuttle will be wrestling for West Virginia. I think he has a lot of upside and will be battling Wyatt for years.
I think you mean Dayton Garrett.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT