ADVERTISEMENT

WSJ reporting Harris called off campaign trail

Why did Trump not leave Afghanistan? Did it have something to do with the Taliban not meeting their end of the bargain?
Explain this please. What did the Taliban not do that kept Trump from finally getting us out of Afghanistan?

He promptly fvcked up with the deaths of 13 service members, then tried overcome that massive fvck up by killing an innocent family.
Yes, withdrawing from a 20 year war was never going to be easy. And Trump definitely didn't make it any easier for the Biden administration.

Want to talk about the Doha Accord and everything Trump gave to the Taliban that eventually led to those 13 service member being killed? Let's do.

Tell us Bearcat, what in the Doha Accord helped lead to an easier withdrawal from Afghanistan?

Making matters worse he couldn't pay the proper respects to the service members he killed because he was to busy checking his watch.
He paid his respects, more so than Trump ever did. Not to mention that Trump created the context on the ground that led to their deaths.

Of course you overlook all of that and call it a win.
I call it what it is. The Biden/Harris administration got us out of a 20 year war. Trump didn't, after he promised he would. Trump only made it more difficult. Facts.

Why do you struggle so much with the truth?

How's yer twenty year plan working out? Dims failure with the stock market hurts don't it? Keep schlobbin the dimm knob chucklehead.
Still waiting . . .

Do you know what the deal Trump made with the Taliban is called? What year was it made?

(btw, I've answered one of these questions already for you recently on this thread. Can you read?)

Russia! Russia! Russia! 🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif
You have to laugh at the leftist that cry about Russia interfering in the election, while they ignore a substantially worse and on a much greater scale of the leftist media interfering in our elections. Hell just the Hunter laptop story alone has been shown to have been enough to give Biden the 2020 election. Then if you look at ACT Blue and the hundreds of millions of dollars being illegal donated to Democrats you have far greater influence than anything Russia ever thought of doing. What is the Democrat voter reaction? Russia Russia Russia. SMFH

Explain this please. What did the Taliban not do that kept Trump from finally getting us out of Afghanistan?

Yes, withdrawing from a 20 year war was never going to be easy. And Trump definitely didn't make it any easier for the Biden administration.

Want to talk about the Doha Accord and everything Trump gave to the Taliban that eventually led to those 13 service member being killed? Let's do.

Tell us Bearcat, what in the Doha Accord helped lead to an easier withdrawal from Afghanistan?

He paid his respects, more so than Trump ever did. Not to mention that Trump created the context on the ground that led to their deaths.

I call it want it is. The Biden/Harris administration got us out of a 20 year war. Trump didn't, after he promised he would. Trump only made it more difficult. Facts.

So sleepy's, millie's, and cankles decisions which resulted in some of the most embarrassing moments in US history don't bother you? I think the only way to help yer understanding of truth would be to whack yer melon with a 2x4. You are an idiot. Good luck.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You have to laugh at the leftist that cry about Russia interfering in the election, while they ignore a substantially worse and on a much greater scale of the leftist media interfering in our elections.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you actually believe it is worse for our country that left-wing Americans "interfere" in their own election over actual foreign Russian (Putin-led) interference in our election? Seriously man?🙄

But it is ok for American right-wong media to "interfere" in their elections, right??

You need serious help man. You have completely lost it.

Then if you look at ACT Blue and the hundreds of millions of dollars being illegal donated to Democrats you have far greater influence than anything Russia ever thought of doing.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

ACT Blue is more of a threat to our country and its interests than Putin and Russia, according to Bearcat.

Talk about going completely off the rails.

So sleepy's, millie's, and cankles decisions which resulted in some of the most embarrassing moments in US history don't bother you? I think the only way to help yer understanding of truth would be to whack yer melon with a 2x4. You are an idiot. Good luck.
Still waiting . . .

Do you know what the deal Trump made with the Taliban is called? What year was it made?

(btw, I've answered one of these questions already for you recently on this thread. Can you read?)

Still waiting . . .

You'd wait till the end of the earth for dimms to fulfill their promises. There will never be ding dongs under that imaginary rainbow you were taught to believe.

You'd wait till the end of the earth for dimms to fulfill their promises. There will never be ding dongs under that imaginary rainbow you were taught to believe.

Not surprising at all that Trump has you so easily fooled. You don't have a clue what is really going on in the world.

They kept attacking Afghan forces for one. Even the dumbass Biden Administration admitted the Taliban was not meeting it's agreement and delayed the pullout from the May date but I'm positive you had no clue about that because your media keeps you in the dark.
A day earlier, the Pentagon said the Biden administration would not commit to a full drawdown of troops from Afghanistan by May because the Taliban have not honored its commitments under the Doha agreement.

LMAO, now you are trying to blame Trump for Biden's horrendous fvck up? How typical.
Yea let's talk about the Biden's lies about the Doha Accord.
Bottom line Biden took the cowards way out and not only cost the lives of American soldiers, he humiliated the US and his actions led to Putin invading Russia.
You are the self appointed expert you tell us.
You belief that Trump didn't pay his respects to family members of our fallen soldiers? You might want to research that one as you are clearly wrong.
I call it what it is. The Biden/Harris administration got us out of a 20 year war. Trump didn't, after he promised he would. Trump only made it more difficult. Facts.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass. Your truth is a bunch of leftist lies that you've swallowed hook line and sinker.

Why did Trump not leave Afghanistan? Did it have something to do with the Taliban not meeting their end of the bargain? Why yes it did and that brain dead idiot you put in the White House fvcked it all up merely to have a political win. He promptly fvcked up with the deaths of 13 service members, then tried overcome that massive fvck up by killing an innocent family. Making matters worse he couldn't pay the proper respects to the service members he killed because he was to busy checking his watch. Of course you overlook all of that and call it a win. SMFH, I don't know whose more evil, Biden or the people that overlook Biden's actions merely for politics?
Sleepy and Millie musta promised the ragheads something.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you actually believe it is worse for our country that left-wing Americans "interfere" in their own election over actual foreign Russian (Putin-led) interference in our election? Seriously man?🙄
Yes I do. When the MSM purposely lies to the American people in order to help their preferred candidate win an election that's a huge problem. Oh and Russia has interfered in every election we've ever had since the end of WWII.
But it is ok for American right-wong media to "interfere" in their elections, right??

You need serious help man. You have completely lost it.
Did the right wing media purposely lie to the American people about Hunter's laptop? Did they attack and try to censor anyone for talking about the story? Does the MSM treat Democrats with adoration, while they treat Republican with contempt? How may right wing media sources out there, compare that to the left wing media of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, New York Times, Washington Post etc etc.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

ACT Blue is more of a threat to our country and its interests than Putin and Russia, according to Bearcat.

Talk about going completely off the rails.
Yes it is. If you looked into the story there are millions of dollars coming from people who can barely afford to eat. Several State AGs have opened investigation into it. Of course when it all comes out ACT Blue is a money laundering operation for illicit donations you will not care.

They kept attacking Afghan forces for one. Even the dumbass Biden Administration admitted the Taliban was not meeting it's agreement and delayed the pullout from the May date but I'm positive you had no clue about that because your media keeps you in the dark.
A day earlier, the Pentagon said the Biden administration would not commit to a full drawdown of troops from Afghanistan by May because the Taliban have not honored its commitments under the Doha agreement.
Of course I know what occurred in Afghanistan. That is why I asked you the questions and I'm finally glad you decided to engage on this topic. About time. Let's see how long you remain engage once the facts you aren't aware of start emerging.

So according to the deal Trump made with the Taliban, a May 1, 2021 deadline was set for complete withdrawal of American troops. This means, of course, that President Trump allowed a firm date to be set (after he knew he might not be President) that the Taliban was completely aware of.

President Biden had to move this date, of course, because the Taliban began an offensive on May 1. Go figure. I wonder why they chose that date. Any clue Bearcat?

On July 8, Biden moved up the final withdraw date.

The whole time, the Taliban was regaining control of Afghanistan.

So how was this so Bearcat? What allowed the Taliban to do this? Go back to the Doha Accord that Trump signed. Look at it. What did Trump give the Taliban that empowered them to regain control during this time

Can you be honest here or do you need someone to show you?

LMAO, now you are trying to blame Trump for Biden's horrendous fvck up? How typical
Everything that happened in 2021 didn't happen in a vacuum Bearcat. There were events that occurred beforehand that helped influence the context of our withdraw. Events and decisions that President Biden didn't make (Trump did) but that Biden had to deal with to fulfil his promise to get us out of a 20 year war.

Don't try to act like what Trump did in Afghanistan, the horrible deal he made with the Taliban, didn't influence our withdrawal. Of course it did.

Yea let's talk about the Biden's lies about the Doha Accord.
Bottom line Biden took the cowards way out and not only cost the lives of American soldiers, he humiliated the US and his actions led to Putin invading Russia.
Did you ever read the article you linked to here? Clearly not.

President Biden promised to get us out of Afghanistan and wanted the war over. As the article you linked to notes, once Biden realized how horrible Trump's deal with the Taliban was, Biden could have withdrawn from the deal and WHAT??? CONTINUED THE WAR.

As your article notes, Biden could have withdrawn from Trump's deal but Biden would have needed to sent more American troops to Afghanistan to achieve the appropriate leverage that would then be needed to negotiate a new deal with an empowered Taliban (thanks to Trump).

Yet, Biden chose to proceed with the withdrawal and get us out of a 20 year war instead of recommitting us to more troops in Afghanistan, more American deaths, etc. And you claim this was Biden taking the coward's way out? Seriously?🙄 You are insane.

President Biden upheld his promise, even in the face of a horrible context that Trump created with Trump's sweetheart deal with the Taliban. He got us out of Afghanistan. That took courage. And you complain about 13 deaths when there would have been even more American deaths had Biden sent more troops in? Which apparently is what you now think Biden should have done. Stayed in the war longer.🙄

Your article makes my point. Thank you for sharing it.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about right now.

You are the self appointed expert you tell us.
No, you tell us. Show us that you even remotely know anything about the Doha Accords.

So again, what in the Doha Accord helped lead to an easier withdrawal from Afghanistan?

Yes I do.
So your fellow Americans who may disagree with you on politics are more of a threat to our country than foreign Russian interference.

That is what you are arguing right now.🙄

I'm not kidding, you have lost your mind. You are not a patriot and you definitely don't love our country. You should be ashamed of yourself right now.

For goodness sakes man, get out of Trump's ***.

Did the right wing media purposely lie to the American people
Yes, they do it every day. They lie and push right-wing political propaganda every day.

Wake up.

Yes it is. If you looked into the story there are millions of dollars coming from people who can barely afford to eat. Several State AGs have opened investigation into it. Of course when it all comes out ACT Blue is a money laundering operation for illicit donations you will not care.
Another example of how far off the rails you have gone. You are mad that Democrats are having success with political fundraising, so you have to declare ACT Blue more of a threat than actual foreign interference from Russia!🙄

You getting more and more unhinged with your anti-American claims. Again, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Why don't you pack up and go live in Putin's Russia if you think it is such a better option that an America with liberal influences. Go ahead, your hate and ignorance won't be missed.

So your fellow Americans who may disagree with you on politics are more of a threat to our country than foreign Russian interference.

That is what you are arguing right now.🙄

I'm not kidding, you have lost your mind. You are not a patriot and you definitely don't love our country. You should be ashamed of yourself right now.

For goodness sakes man, get out of Trump's ***.

Yes, they do it every day. They lie and push right-wing political propaganda every day.

Wake up.

Another example of how far off the rails you have gone. You are mad that Democrats are having success with political fundraising, so you have to declare ACT Blue more of a threat than actual foreign interference from Russia!🙄

You getting more and more unhinged with your anti-American claims. Again, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Why don't you pack up and go live in Putin's Russia if you think it is such a better option that an America with liberal influences. Go ahead, your hate and ignorance won't be missed.
Yet yer in sleepy's culo.

Wtf you got for anyone?
Two simple questions that you just can't answer. Even when I've already given you one of the answers!🤣🤣

Two simple questions that you just can't answer. Even when I've already given you one of the answers!🤣🤣

Ain't there a door jamb in yer house you can go bang yer melon on. Might bring some clarity to yer life. Good luck with that. Sincerely

Ain't there a door jamb in yer house you can go bang yer melon on. Might bring some clarity to yer life. Good luck with that. Sincerely
Come on, I believe in you! You can do. Just Google it for help . . .

Again, I ask where's sleepy these days? His lights go out or what?
I already told you he just finished freeing and bringing three Americans home from Russia. Again, aren't you paying attention?

😎

btw . . .

If you don't know, just say so.

I already told you he just finished freeing and bringing three Americans home from Russia. Again, aren't you paying attention?

😎

btw . . .

If you don't know, just say so.
If you think sleepy had a hand in that, you should be institutionalized.

If you think sleepy had a hand in that, you should be institutionalized.
Anything that goes wrong, you blame President Biden. Anything that goes right, you claim President Biden had nothing to do with.

🤣🤣

You're a clown, you know this don't you?

btw, it was the Doha Accord, signed on February 29, 2020. Research it sometime, you will be absolutely shocked what you learn.

Anything that goes wrong, you blame President Biden. Anything that goes right, you claim President Biden had nothing to do with.

🤣🤣

You're a clown, you know this don't you?

btw, it was the Doha Accord, signed on February 29, 2020. Research it sometime, you will be absolutely shocked what you learn.
Dimms have been blaming their failures on Trump since day one. Who's the clown boy?

Why did Trump not leave Afghanistan? Did it have something to do with the Taliban not meeting their end of the bargain? Why yes it did and that brain dead idiot you put in the White House fvcked it all up merely to have a political win. He promptly fvcked up with the deaths of 13 service members, then tried overcome that massive fvck up by killing an innocent family. Making matters worse he couldn't pay the proper respects to the service members he killed because he was to busy checking his watch. Of course you overlook all of that and call it a win. SMFH, I don't know whose more evil, Biden or the people that overlook Biden's actions merely for politics?
How much of that hardware is being used/as been by Ponca Dan's favorite bunch

Of course I know what occurred in Afghanistan. That is why I asked you the questions and I'm finally glad you decided to engage on this topic. About time. Let's see how long you remain engage once the facts you aren't aware of start emerging.

So according to the deal Trump made with the Taliban, a May 1, 2021 deadline was set for complete withdrawal of American troops. This means, of course, that President Trump allowed a firm date to be set (after he knew he might not be President) that the Taliban was completely aware of.

President Biden had to move this date, of course, because the Taliban began an offensive on May 1. Go figure. I wonder why they chose that date. Any clue Bearcat?

On July 8, Biden moved up the final withdraw date.

The whole time, the Taliban was regaining control of Afghanistan.

So how was this so Bearcat? What allowed the Taliban to do this? Go back to the Doha Accord that Trump signed. Look at it. What did Trump give the Taliban that empowered them to regain control during this time

Can you be honest here or do you need someone to show you?

Everything that happened in 2021 didn't happen in a vacuum Bearcat. There were events that occurred beforehand that helped influence the context of our withdraw. Events and decisions that President Biden didn't make (Trump did) but that Biden had to deal with to fulfil his promise to get us out of a 20 year war.

Don't try to act like what Trump did in Afghanistan, the horrible deal he made with the Taliban, didn't influence our withdrawal. Of course it did.

Did you ever read the article you linked to here? Clearly not.

President Biden promised to get us out of Afghanistan and wanted the war over. As the article you linked to notes, once Biden realized how horrible Trump's deal with the Taliban was, Biden could have withdrawn from the deal and WHAT??? CONTINUED THE WAR.

As your article notes, Biden could have withdrawn from Trump's deal but Biden would have needed to sent more American troops to Afghanistan to achieve the appropriate leverage that would then be needed to negotiate a new deal with an empowered Taliban (thanks to Trump).

Yet, Biden chose to proceed with the withdrawal and get us out of a 20 year war instead of recommitting us to more troops in Afghanistan, more American deaths, etc. And you claim this was Biden taking the coward's way out? Seriously?🙄 You are insane.

President Biden upheld his promise, even in the face of a horrible context that Trump created with Trump's sweetheart deal with the Taliban. He got us out of Afghanistan. That took courage. And you complain about 13 deaths when there would have been even more American deaths had Biden sent more troops in? Which apparently is what you now think Biden should have done. Stayed in the war longer.🙄

Your article makes my point. Thank you for sharing it.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about right now.

No, you tell us. Show us that you even remotely know anything about the Doha Accords.

So again, what in the Doha Accord helped lead to an easier withdrawal from Afghanistan?
LMAO the spin you use to defend the indefensible is beyond cultish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT