ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Preview and Weight Class Breakdown

no mention of nick p? boo is hurt but he gets mentioned? no mention of little moran? maybe i'm reading into it to much but interesting.

I'm really hoping that the 84s get after it and someone separates and improves from all the competition in the room.

I think you will see Marsteller, Bean and Weigel take the only "open" weights in the lineup.

Really excited about the season. Should be a fun team to watch. Bought season tickets for the first time.

Reactions: osu2082
no mention of nick p? boo is hurt but he gets mentioned? no mention of little moran? maybe i'm reading into it to much but interesting.
Hopefully that means that they are all redshirting and not even being considered to wrestle this year. I read somewhere that Nick P was looking great in the room, but not going to beat out a returning AA.
Also it seems interesting that Bean and Weigel will beat out two returning starters especially with Boyd as a two time returning starter. I am sure that completion in the room will make someone better and maybe we can get another AA or two out of that group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT