ADVERTISEMENT

WRESTLING FOR LIFE NCAA CHALLENGE YEAR 2

CowboyUp61

Starter
May 22, 2016
All right, gentlemen, here we go! Second Annual Wrestling for Life NCAA Challenge! We know that OSU beat IOWA on the mat, and PENN STATE ducked both this season. :cool::cool:Now lets see how we can do in helping THE BEST wrestling charity. I know it is a month away, but gotta give some of you time to hide some money from your wives. Let’s beat last years donations!

Rules are simple;

1. Openly pledge any amount per team point scored by your team at the NCAA tournament to be donated to Wrestling For Life. MAKE SURE TO DESIGNATE YOUR TEAM. Example: CowboyUp61 pledges $1 per point for OKLA STATE. If OSU scores 150 team points, my donation would be $150.00. Any amount is welcome, and appreciated. If you don’t want to keep track, you can just donate a flat amount, and it counts for your board! Any receipt posted(to WFL J) dated after the original post is made, through April 2nd counts!

2. ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH ON YOUR PLEDGE, and post your receipt by April 2. (Nobody likes someone who skips out on a charity donation!)

3. The winning board and team will be decided by the amount of receipts to WFL posted by April 2. The winning board gets bragging rights for the year.

4. All who donate get the knowledge their money went to provide shoes to those that otherwise may not have them, tickets to events for kids who otherwise may never be able to attend, and that these young kids may stick with wrestling due to your support!

5. Have fun!

just FYI, Wrestling for life paid for 22 kids from 2 clubs and 8 chaperones to come to the Iowa dual. Creating the new crop of OSU fans:)

All right, gentlemen, here we go! Second Annual Wrestling for Life NCAA Challenge! We know that OSU beat IOWA on the mat, and PENN STATE ducked both this season. :cool::cool:Now lets see how we can do in helping THE BEST wrestling charity. I know it is a month away, but gotta give some of you time to hide some money from your wives. Let’s beat last years donations!

Rules are simple;

1. Openly pledge any amount per team point scored by your team at the NCAA tournament to be donated to Wrestling For Life. MAKE SURE TO DESIGNATE YOUR TEAM. Example: CowboyUp61 pledges $1 per point for OKLA STATE. If OSU scores 150 team points, my donation would be $150.00. Any amount is welcome, and appreciated. If you don’t want to keep track, you can just donate a flat amount, and it counts for your board! Any receipt posted(to WFL J) dated after the original post is made, through April 2nd counts!

2. ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH ON YOUR PLEDGE, and post your receipt by April 2. (Nobody likes someone who skips out on a charity donation!)

3. The winning board and team will be decided by the amount of receipts to WFL posted by April 2. The winning board gets bragging rights for the year.

4. All who donate get the knowledge their money went to provide shoes to those that otherwise may not have them, tickets to events for kids who otherwise may never be able to attend, and that these young kids may stick with wrestling due to your support!

5. Have fun!

just FYI, Wrestling for life paid for 22 kids from 2 clubs and 8 chaperones to come to the Iowa dual. Creating the new crop of OSU fans:)
I pledge $1 per Cowboy point at the NCAA Tournament. I think Wrestling for Life does more for youth wrestling than any other organization.

Gentlemen, and Ladies, it is Nationals week! Go ahead and jump in, have some fun, and support a great cause! Just $30 will buy a new pair of shoes. Pick your team (OSU) and make your pledge to your capacity. Mine is $1 per Cowboy point, and $25 per Cowboy champion. WFL purchases shoes for middle school teams in areas where they don't have the funding, and buys tickets for kids to go to college matches, and provides wrestling camp scholarships for kids. What better organization is there for our sport?

Reactions: oberebo
Good luck to all-hope all the teams score lots of points (but the Cowboys score more :) . Starting to find shoes on sale-3 pairs of Mat Wizard 4 I found for 19.88 each. So, even $25 can buy a pair of shoes and pay to ship to a kid somewhere who doesn't have any!

thinking OU might have a couple AA? Can I hope so, without actually cheering for them? (Except Davion-i kinda like him)

Date: March 25, 2019 at 6:25:27 AM PDT

Transaction ID: 0KW21762N57256902

Purpose: Wrestling For Life

Donation to: Wrestling for Life

Donation from: CowboyUp61

Donation amount: $90.00 USD

@CowboyUp61 where and how do I pay? I count 5 AA's at $10 a piece for $50 but I am also going to throw in another $25 for the national championship Daton had stolen from him for $75.

Hey Up61, can you tally what I owe with my PSU caveat? Also, charge me for Fix Winning a National Title.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT