ADVERTISEMENT

WrestleStat Guy Here, have a question

andegre

All-American
May 18, 2004
Some of you guys have been to my site since it launched on Valentine's Day. Over the summer I've been working on a lot of updates to the site, with some really cool, new features that will be ready for next season (for example, Fantasy Pick'Em weekly contests).

One of the items that I want to get included on the homepage is links to other wrestling sites and blogs. The only thing that I'm asking those blog/site owners is that they reference my site when doing articles, etc.

Currently, I have 4 sites/blogs that are linked on my homepage. 2 are general wrestling sites, with more Iowa stuff, and the other two are for Ohio State.

So, having said all of that, what I'm looking for is more people that run sites/blogs that talk about college wrestling. If you mix in some freestyle here-and-there, that's cool too. My ultimate goal is to have links on my homepage for as many of the 70-some Division I wrestling schools that I can.

If you run a website/blog where you publish articles about wrestling, whether it's Oklahoma State, or ANY school, and would like to have an additional link going to your site, please let me know. My email, which you can find on my site as well, is wrestlestat at gmail.com.

What I want, and will continue to strive for is to have a website that is designed for ALL Division I wrestling schools. I want to stay as unbiased as I possibly can. Yes, I'm an Iowa fan, but I'm doing the best that I can to keep my personal favorites out of the site. I think I'm doing a good job of this so far.

If you'd like to see progress of my summer enhancements, below is a link to my test site. As you'll notice on the homepage, the site is running as if it's Friday, December 13th.

http://testwrestlestat.apphb.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT