ADVERTISEMENT

Worse than Biden!

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx

And a lot more stupid--Carroll going to sue him again!

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
We had snow left in the yard until about a week ago. Crazy. Things are finally starting to turn green.
My yard is finally starting to recover from the drought last summer. San Augustine took a beating last year with much of it dying leaving large spot that need to replanted. Thinking about tilling those spots up and planting Bermuda seed to save on the cost. With Biden's inflation and the weather we've had sod prices are ridiculous. Anyone have any advise?

And a lot more stupid--Carroll going to sue him again!
Good luck. 🤣

My yard is finally starting to recover from the drought last summer. San Augustine took a beating last year with much of it dying leaving large spot that need to replanted. Thinking about tilling those spots up and planting Bermuda seed to save on the cost. With Biden's inflation and the weather we've had sod prices are ridiculous. Anyone have any advise?
My Saint Augustine took a severe beating. I can't plant Bermuda 'cause my nursery guy put out a pre-emergent in April. Seeds won't germinate for 3-5 months.

Waco and San Antonio banned Saint Augustine in new construction because it's thirsty. I've got spots of Bermuda that look really good.

My Saint Augustine took a severe beating. I can't plant Bermuda 'cause my nursery guy put out a pre-emergent in April. Seeds won't germinate for 3-5 months.

Waco and San Antonio banned Saint Augustine in new construction because it's thirsty. I've got spots of Bermuda that look really good.
Damn that's why the Bermuda seed I put out in a small area is not coming up. Learn something new everyday.

Damn that's why the Bermuda seed I put out in a small area is not coming up. Learn something new everyday.
African bermuda is a weed and is easy as pie to grow, but it can't deal with a pre-emergent. I threw out some seed and followed instructions to a t. No bermuda ever appeared. I've never had a problem growing bermuda by throwing seeds and water on dirt.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I use this on all my projects in San antone. 250 a pallet.

How does this do in shaded areas? I have a ton of trees in my backyard and Bermuda grass doesn't do well in the shaded areas.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
How does this do in shaded areas? I have a ton of trees in my backyard and Bermuda grass doesn't do well in the shaded areas.
In my experience it can take shade though I doubt it likes leaves piled on it adding even more shade. It is a turf grass after all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT