ADVERTISEMENT

Will President Biden Withdraw?

Do you think President Biden will withdraw from the 2024 Presidential Election?

• Total voters

my_2cents

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2017
What say you?

If your answer is yes, post who you think will be the new Democratic presidential nominee.

I don't think Joe will withdraw but I could see him being forced or bribed out by those that want to remain in power. It's not like Biden is adverse to accepting bribes. Hell what did Bernie get, a house and a couple of million? Supposedly the Biden Family is meeting today or tonight to determine id Joe should stay in the race or should I say how much and what conditions they can receive if they do go away without throwing a fit.

One thing to consider. If Jill Biden is against it, and somehow they pull it off, say the 25th amendment. Will she go torched earth? She knows about all the lies, and bribes. Those bribes you know go further than Joe. She could disclose criminal acts.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I don't think Joe will withdraw but I could see him being forced or bribed out by those that want to remain in power. It's not like Biden is adverse to accepting bribes. Hell what did Bernie get, a house and a couple of million? Supposedly the Biden Family is meeting today or tonight to determine id Joe should stay in the race or should I say how much and what conditions they can receive if they do go away without throwing a fit.
The question simply is whether you think President Biden will withdraw. Not why you think he would withdraw if he did.

With they said, why do you have to turn everything into a shady conspiracy as it relates to Democrats but never with Republicans? You need help man.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
One thing to consider. If Jill Biden is against it, and somehow they pull it off, say the 25th amendment. Will she go torched earth? She knows about all the lies, and bribes. Those bribes you know go further than Joe. She could disclose criminal acts.
There isn't going to be a 25th Amendment enactment.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
What say you?

If your answer is yes, post who you think will be the new Democratic presidential nominee.
I voted yes.

I will admit, this may be more of me hoping that he is replaced than me believing he actually will be. At the point, I think it is going to take some pressure from respected senior Democratic leaders talking with the President and asking him to step aside. Especially if Biden's family is as committed to him staying in as reports indicate. And I don't know if those leaders will do what they should do here and ask Biden to step aside.

If he withdraws, I think the nomination will go to the Vice President.

The question simply is whether you think President Biden will withdraw. Not why you think he would withdraw if he did.

With they said, why do you have to turn everything into a shady conspiracy as it relates to Democrats but never with Republicans? You need help man.
Voluntarily or forced? Joe has to big of an ego to withdraw voluntarily but we know he's easily bought off.

Ever notice how those Democrat labeled conspiracy theories turn out to be true given enough time? Most of us can see what is going on, have critical thinking skills and can smell Democrat BS from miles away. You not so much.

I voted yes.

I will admit, this may be more of me hoping that he is replaced than me believing he actually will be. At the point, I think it is going to take some pressure from respected senior Democratic leaders talking with the President and asking him to step aside. Especially if Biden's family is as committed to him staying in as reports indicate. And I don't know if those leaders will do what they should do here and ask Biden to step aside.

If he withdraws, I think the nomination will go to the Vice President.
The Biden's don't want to end up in jail for all the crimes they committed. Of course they are pressuring Joe.

Voluntarily or forced? Joe has to big of an ego to withdraw voluntarily but we know he's easily bought off.
Why does it matter? I was just asking if you think he will withdraw. Voluntary or forced.

And no we don't know what he is easily bought for. That is your right-wing propagandists talking through you again.

Ever notice how those Democrat labeled conspiracy theories turn out to be true given enough time?
I've yet to see one of your conspiracy theories turn out to be true.

Why does it matter? I was just asking if you think he will withdraw. Voluntary or forced.

And no we don't know what he is easily bought for. That is your right-wing propagandists talking through you again.

I've yet to see one of your conspiracy theories turn out to be true.
Millions of dollars without a single plausable explanation of why the Bidens were paid at all much less millions proves differently.

Do you really not pay attention to what is going on around you in the world?
Covid was a lab leak.
Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.
Spying on Trump's campaign
Deep State Collision
Etc
Etc

new-emperors-new-clothes.gif

• Love
Millions of dollars without a single plausable explanation of why the Bidens were paid at all much less millions proves differently.
There are plausible explanations, you just don't accept any of them.

Do you really not pay attention to what is going on around you in the world?
Covid was a lab leak.
Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.
Spying on Trump's campaign
Deep State Collision
Etc
Etc
No, I don't believe everything I hear or read from right-wing propagandists as you do.

You live in a conspiracy laden world where all Democrats are evil criminals and all Republicans are saints and angels. And if a Republican happens to mess up, it is actually a Democrat conspiracy.

In other worlds, you are generally off your rocker.

There are plausible explanations, you just don't accept any of them.
Such as? Here's your chance to put us all at ease and show the Biden family is not corrupt and hasn't been accepting millions for political favor.
No, I don't believe everything I hear or read from right-wing propagandists as you do.

You live in a conspiracy laden world where all Democrats are evil criminals and all Republicans are saints and angels. And if a Republican happens to mess up, it is actually a Democrat conspiracy.

In other worlds, you are generally off your rocker.
I notice you ignored the extremely short list of answers I provided you on Democrat labeled conspiracy theories that have proven to be true. Seems to me the real conspiracy theorist are you and you fellow morally corrupt and dishonest folks in the Party you vote for.

Such as? Here's your chance to put us all at ease and show the Biden family is not corrupt and hasn't been accepting millions for political favor.
Do I need to account for every penny he ever made to satisfy you, or can I just give some examples of how Biden has made money?

I notice you ignored the extremely short list of answers I provided you on Democrat labeled conspiracy theories that have proven to be true.
Most of what you listed has not been proven true or proven true as you spin it.

Wait, not as "you" spin it. As your propagandists spin it and you lap it up.

Try again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT