ADVERTISEMENT

Will Israel assassinate Iran's Supreme Leader Khamenei? - opinion

Reactions: OKSTATE1
I don't think killing the Iran's leader will stop thee Iranian regime's support of terrorism. The only way to stop it is to remove the Iranian regime.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
I don't think killing the Iran's leader will stop thee Iranian regime's support of terrorism. The only way to stop it is to remove the Iranian regime.
I think if you want to change the Iranian regime you will need to take out their leadership. The leaders will not give up power without some sort of violence one way or the other. May as well be the ones to decide who and when.

I think if you want to change the Iranian regime you will need to take out their leadership. The leaders will not give up power without some sort of violence one way or the other. May as well be the ones to decide who and when.
Very true but just taking out one leader is not going to do it. The entire leadership of Iran needs to be taken out if peace is ever to be had in the Middle East.

Very true but just taking out one leader is not going to do it. The entire leadership of Iran needs to be taken out if peace is ever to be had in the Middle East.
I think Israel is prepared to do just that. Just today they took out another Hamas leader. You take them out one at a time. They wont all be in the same place at the same time.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
I would disagree. What changes if they do nothing? The missiles will continue to fly, and Iran will still be a state sponsor of terror. Might as well make their leaders think about what they are doing before they do it.
Possibly. Or make a martyr out of that bastard and create even more zealots.

Possibly. Or make a martyr out of that bastard and create even more zealots.
Not all Muslims are religious zealots. The problem is the religious zealots are in power and forcing their radical views, policies and actions on Muslim moderates. I'm speaking specifically about the people of Iran. They have tried to rise up against this evil regime on at least two occasions only to be violently and brutally put down. Unfortunately for the Iranian people they rose up with a Democrat President in office who just sat back and watched the regime brutally beat down the people. That's what scares me about Democrats, I have no doubt they would do the exact thing to their opposition if they thought they could get away with it. That is why I refuse to give them a single inch on the second amendment. Anytime I'm ask why I should have access to firearms my response is FU, that's why.

Trump had Iran so broke it was going to force a regime change. It is really strange how Dims love them some Iran.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT