ADVERTISEMENT

Why Would Our Intelligence Community Say Such A Thing

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Bibi has assured us he’ll kill Palestinians until Hamas is obliterated. As Bearcat likes to put it: as many dead women, children, babies and old people as it takes. Only an anti-Semite would think the Chosen People could not complete the task. Is the US intelligence community anti-Semitic? AIPAC better get on this right away!

Name me a war that has ever been fought, where more soldiers were killed than civilians? Sorry Dan but your rheeeeeeeeing doesn't change the facts.

I’m not reeing, just questioning why our government would doubt the efficiency of the most moral military in history.
Gee I wonder why the intelligence community would comment on this. Notice they didn't comment on the Hunter Biden laptop story they knew to be true, they didn't comment on Hillary Clinton's e-mails and they didn't comment on the Biden crime families influence peddling business. Can't imagine why they would comment on this when they are silent on so many other subjects. Jeez Dan pull your head out of your ass.

Bibi has assured us he’ll kill Palestinians until Hamas is obliterated. As Bearcat likes to put it: as many dead women, children, babies and old people as it takes. Only an anti-Semite would think the Chosen People could not complete the task. Is the US intelligence community anti-Semitic? AIPAC better get on this right away!

Makes perfect sense.

Our intelligence service is left wing.

Which right wing leader isn’t a target of disinformation by our intelligence?

In your own stupid article, its says that US officials were surprised that the current campaign was as effective as it has been. They go right on to say that despite the success so far, and despite the fact that the US officials did not think that Israel would have the success that they had, that there was no way for Israel to keep having success. Despite success... doomed to failure.. because clearly biased left leaning pro Palestinian US officials said so.

It makes no sense.

It does call into question whether you read your own articles, or if you are able to do any critical thinking when you do read them. Feels like you have a inherent bias and that you are blind to anything that goes against what you "know is right".

Huh... where have we heard that before?

In your own stupid article, its says that US officials were surprised that the current campaign was as effective as it has been. They go right on to say that despite the success so far, and despite the fact that the US officials did not think that Israel would have the success that they had, that there was no way for Israel to keep having success. Despite success... doomed to failure.. because clearly biased left leaning pro Palestinian US officials said so.

It makes no sense.

It does call into question whether you read your own articles, or if you are able to do any critical thinking when you do read them. Feels like you have a inherent bias and that you are blind to anything that goes against what you "know is right".

Boom-Roasted.gif

It makes no sense.

So are we supposed to believe what Israel says or do we believe our own intelligence community? What doesn’t compute with me is your seeming contention our intelligence community is far left wing so is actively attempting to usurp Israel’s success while at the exact same time we are giving Bibi another $20 billion or so to insure his success. It does strike me as odd that Bibi needs months upon months and billions upon billions of our dollars’ worth of armaments to defeat such a rag tag group of unorganized guerrilla fighters. But what do I know?

What do you call 17000 dead Hamas fighters?

A good start.
Your numbers are interesting. According to Bibi the proof that the IDF is the most moral military in the world is the fact (I don’t know where he gets this fact) that the civilian to soldier kill ratio is 4 civilians to 1 soldier, an all time moral record! So if the IDF has killed 17,000 Hamas “operatives,” as you put it, 4 times 17,000 is 68,000 dead civilians added to the 17,000 dead “operatives,” which means the most moral military in history has slaughtered 85,000 Palestinians in 10 months. Wow! That’s more than twice as many dead Palestinians as the Gaza authority has said. Why oh why would they lowball that number? Clearly somebody is lying and we both know it would never be the most moral military in human history. So I guess we should accept that the real number is 85,000, not the ridiculously smaller number of 40,000. That ought to make you deliriously happy! As many as it takes, right?

I can’t read Dans posts anymore without seeing them come out of the Game Stop trans.

Exact same energy.

Your numbers are interesting. According to Bibi the proof that the IDF is the most moral military in the world is the fact (I don’t know where he gets this fact) that the civilian to soldier kill ratio is 4 civilians to 1 soldier, an all time moral record! So if the IDF has killed 17,000 Hamas “operatives,” as you put it, 4 times 17,000 is 68,000 dead civilians added to the 17,000 dead “operatives,” which means the most moral military in history has slaughtered 85,000 Palestinians in 10 months. Wow! That’s more than twice as many dead Palestinians as the Gaza authority has said. Why oh why would they lowball that number? Clearly somebody is lying and we both know it would never be the most moral military in human history. So I guess we should accept that the real number is 85,000, not the ridiculously smaller number of 40,000. That ought to make you deliriously happy! As many as it takes, right?
I'm loving this, I feel like I'm talking straight to Hamas.
Here is an idea, don't start a war with a superior enemy. Problem solved.

a) There is zero part of the Intelligence Service that is left wing. Those of you saying that have zero clue and have obviously never been a part of it.

b) There is no political agenda in the Intelligence Service. Most of you just think you know what goes on because you have read Clancy.

c) This is someone speaking, illegally, by the way, with an outside reporter, which means that this individual has an agenda.

d) The intelligence Service never made a statement on a laptop that was evidence in an ongoing investigation because... it was evidence in an ongoing investigation.

e) Most of you commenting blindly on the article didn't even READ the article because it doesn't even say what you are saying.

f) To say "the Intelligence Service didn't comment" is ignorant; this is an individual who works for someone saying something because someone he/she works for pissed him off. Intelligence personnel just don't 'comment'; you blow your clearance you go to jail.

Don't be dumbasses and comment on something you know nothing about. It cheapens my diploma.

a) There is zero part of the Intelligence Service that is left wing. Those of you saying that have zero clue and have obviously never been a part of it.

b) There is no political agenda in the Intelligence Service. Most of you just think you know what goes on because you have read Clancy.

c) This is someone speaking, illegally, by the way, with an outside reporter, which means that this individual has an agenda.

d) The intelligence Service never made a statement on a laptop that was evidence in an ongoing investigation because... it was evidence in an ongoing investigation.

e) Most of you commenting blindly on the article didn't even READ the article because it doesn't even say what you are saying.

f) To say "the Intelligence Service didn't comment" is ignorant; this is an individual who works for someone saying something because someone he/she works for pissed him off. Intelligence personnel just don't 'comment'; you blow your clearance you go to jail.

Don't be dumbasses and comment on something you know nothing about. It cheapens my diploma.
You must be new here. :)

Sure.

Reactions: iasooner24

Ok so you say there is no part of the intelligence services that is left wing, there is no political agenda in the intelligence service yet then say this is someone within the intelligence service speaking illegally and has an agenda? Contradict yourself much?

They are talking to an administration that is desperate for a peace treaty in Gaza, and probably would do so without the hostages. The closer you get to Nov 5 the more desperate this administration will get.

I'm loving this, I feel like I'm talking straight to Hamas.
Here is an idea, don't start a war with a superior enemy. Problem solved.
What exactly does this comment have to do with the “real, actual, honest to God” number of 85,000 Palestinians killed by the IDF in 10 months? The 17,000 figure comes directly from you, this board’s official IDF spokesperson. The 4 civilians to 1 Hamas “operative” comes straight from the mouth of Bibi Netanyahu. He says that is PROOF the IDF is the most moral military in history. I’m not a math genius, but even I can add and see the number of dead Palestinians claimed by you and Bibi has to be 85,000. That’s coming straight from Israel. Assuming, of course, that the most moral government in human history would not lie about the official death count caused by the most moral military in human history. We know neither one of those organizations would *ever* lie. They are waaaay too moral to lie. So the lie has to be coming from the Gaza authority. The 40,000 figure is a lie. I would have thought this would give you a boner it makes you so happy!

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
What exactly does this comment have to do with the “real, actual, honest to God” number of 85,000 Palestinians killed by the IDF in 10 months? The 17,000 figure comes directly from you, this board’s official IDF spokesperson. The 4 civilians to 1 Hamas “operative” comes straight from the mouth of Bibi Netanyahu. He says that is PROOF the IDF is the most moral military in history. I’m not a math genius, but even I can add and see the number of dead Palestinians claimed by you and Bibi has to be 85,000. That’s coming straight from Israel. Assuming, of course, that the most moral government in human history would not lie about the official death count caused by the most moral military in human history. We know neither one of those organizations would *ever* lie. They are waaaay too moral to lie. So the lie has to be coming from the Gaza authority. The 40,000 figure is a lie. I would have thought this would give you a boner it makes you so happy!
What does it have to with it? Really Dan, how many Palestinians were dying on October 6th?

Don't know which alphabet service you were in but you're polecat crazy to make such statements. There are plenty of them that are compromised and thus must do the bidding of the most compromised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT