ADVERTISEMENT

Why Isnt this Forum in Drop Down Menu?

I have no problem finding 34 and counting. I do have a problem with the name and the introduction. I was and am a huge
John Smith fan but we have a new coach who I believe will lead us on the path to future National championships. 34 and counting was appropriate 20 years ago but now it just seems to me to stress our failure of the last 20 years to achieve our goal. We need to move away from the past and embrace the future. We need a new name and introduction for our site. Maybe we should have a contest to make this change.

I have no problem finding 34 and counting. I do have a problem with the name and the introduction. I was and am a huge
John Smith fan but we have a new coach who I believe will lead us on the path to future National championships. 34 and counting was appropriate 20 years ago but now it just seems to me to stress our failure of the last 20 years to achieve our goal. We need to move away from the past and embrace the future. We need a new name and introduction for our site. Maybe we should have a contest to make this change.
KC Scott just suggested to me "The drive for thirty-five". I am sure others have good slogans or banners.

Reactions: AtownPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT