ADVERTISEMENT

Why Do Liberals Hate Trump So Much?

Opinion piece that pretty much aligns with my opinion of the left. Make no mistake the left doesn't hate Trump, they hate the threat he posed to their desire for continual dominance over the American people.
I don't hate Trump. But yes, I do hate what he stands for. You know, terminating the Constitution and all that. Funny how Mr. Lewis never mentioned that or even tried to accurately explain why liberals oppose Trump.

btw, his attempt to compare Trump to Jesus is despicable. Just more of the same from the Trump cult.

I don't hate Trump. But yes, I do hate what he stands for. You know, terminating the Constitution and all that. Funny how Mr. Lewis never mentioned that or even tried to accurately explain why liberals oppose Trump.

btw, his attempt to compare Trump to Jesus is despicable. Just more of the same from the Trump cult.
It was the same with Reagan, Bush, Bush Jr and with Trump, although Trump caused you leftist to lose your mind and you outed your true selves when he fought back unlike the others. It will be the same with DeSantis or whoever else is the Republican nominee. You can deny it all you want but most of us are old enough to remember how it's always been with you leftists.
Oh and the author of the article wasn't comparing Trump to Jesus, in fact he specifically said he wasn't. He was pointing our how people like you have reacted throughout history to those you disagree with and deem as a threat to the advancement of your ideals.

It was the same with Reagan, Bush, Bush Jr and with Trump,
Yes, Democrats opposed these Republicans. Just as Republicans opposed Carter, Clinton, and Obama. And just as Republicans oppose President Biden.

That is called politics. But now, you are all upset about this?🙄

It will be the same with DeSantis or whoever else is the Republican nominee.
Yes, because Democrats oppose much of what he stands for too. Just as it will be the same for Republicans with Buttigieg, Harris, or whoever else is the Democratic nominee.

Heck, you flipped out earlier on this board because Buttigieg dared to take a working vacation.🤣🤣

Look in the mirror much?

Oh and the author of the article wasn't comparing Trump to Jesus, in fact he specifically said he wasn't.
Yes he did. He compared Trump to Jesus and liberals to the Pharisees. Sure, he threw in a little disclaimer that Trump isn't Jesus but he goes on to state that the "parallels are intriguing." Hence, a comparison.

I'd suggest Mr. Lewis read up on both Jesus and the Pharisees some more before he starts throwing out comparisons. It is clear that he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

Yes he did. He compared Trump to Jesus and liberals to the Pharisees. Sure, he threw in a little disclaimer that Trump isn't Jesus but he goes on to state that the "parallels are intriguing." Hence, a comparison.

I'd suggest Mr. Lewis read up on both Jesus and the Pharisees some more before he starts throwing out comparisons. It is clear that he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

Reactions: TPOKE
I was visiting with a lib about the school loan forgiveness. One of my comments was that a lot of these people studied for liberal arts degrees that don't land good paying jobs. Her take away, and she said this, conservatives think that the only people that took out student loans got liberal arts degrees. She reminds me of someone in this thread.

I was visiting with a lib about the school loan forgiveness. One of my comments was that a lot of these people studied for liberal arts degrees that don't land good paying jobs. Her take away, and she said this, conservatives think that the only people that took out student loans got liberal arts degrees. She reminds me of someone in this thread.
Finally, it’s worth noting that liberal arts students usually aren’t in it for the money. On average, liberal arts majors make around $40,000 annually. The specific field you work in might lead to a higher salary, but generally, liberal arts students are more passionate about their own personal interests and career fulfillment.

I found this in an article I was reading and got a good chuckle.

Reactions: TPOKE
Trump is the left duh They hate themselves for what they see in Trump. I mean look at the fears of what Trump was going to do to us that Biden is now doing and Obama. Trump was for America I will say that but other then that what the **** did the guy do? Lose to a brain dead robot?

Reagan was hated for conservatism. The Bush bros were not hated. Dems just saw an opening and they took it. Trump was Reagan again Plus he wanted to shrink government beurocracy. Dems love beurocracy and Trump was a threat to what they built for 50 plus years.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT