ADVERTISEMENT

Why did the fires rage in Hawaii?

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown
Mentally unstable leftists in power.

There’s a dark but hard TRUTH to the Maui catastrophe that has led to over 110 tragic deaths. As wildfires raged, desperate residents petitioned state officials to send more water for firefighting & to help protect their properties from fire. That request went unanswered for hours, withholding critical aid to islanders. Now we’re learning that the official who delayed the approval is an Obama Foundation "Asia Pacific Leader" & a climate activist who believes water should be “revered” first and foremost. The DEI agenda is literally costing people their lives. Hawaii’s Democrat governor, Josh Green, says there are people “fighting against the release of water to fight fires” & that it needs to be explored further. The No. 1 responsibility of government is to protect its citizens. The victims and their families deserve the TRUTH.

One way or another...

54849c2687fe9038.jpeg

Where is Obama? Would seem to me if he gave shit he would be getting involved to help Hawaii recover from this tragedy.
To her immense credit fellow Hawaiian Tulsi Gabbard has been there every day helping with the cleanup and delivering donated goods, sweating and getting dirty with the rest of those giving aid. Follow her on Instagram and she will tell you where you can donate to help relieve the suffering.

How many of you have been to Lahaina? (raising my hand) How is that a town which literally touches the largest body of water known to man can burn to the ground? If New Orleans (on a good day) can pump water out of the streets, one would think Hawaiians can pump water into the streets.
Me , we were based at marines corps base by Pearl. We got to heli to there a lot

How many of you have been to Lahaina? (raising my hand) How is that a town which literally touches the largest body of water known to man can burn to the ground? If New Orleans (on a good day) can pump water out of the streets, one would think Hawaiians can pump water into the streets.

For the first time, I agree. They needed some pumps and hoses, wtf is so hard about getting that?

A guy on tv said they'd had multiple wildfires before, just not this bad. I mean, if you know that's an issue and you're an island...

Was there 22 years ago. A wonderful little town, but we were there more for hiking and mountain biking.
Visited Maui in February 1999 for an ALI-ABA continuing education seminar. Stayed at the Grand Wailea (supposedly the fanciest hotel in the world at the time) but spent an afternoon in Lahaina. Bought my T-shirts and souvenirs there. Lots of little shops, bars, and eateries. Also a lot of chains. I specifically remember Ruth Chris and Planet Hollywood being there. Maybe Hard Rock too. I also remember an elderly long haired Hawaiian guy preaching the gospel and singing praise/worship music by the big tree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT