Who you like more?

davidallen

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2006
Portland, OR
Lev or Igor?

Kinda partial to Lev myself.

I think he has much more of that old school gangsta vibe about him...

FarawayBoldFoxterrier-small.gif

Lev is definitely the flavor of the day, but "Igor...". THAT is a heluva name in a peachmint' scandal! Every Russian sellout story gotta have an Igor.

Reactions: davidallen
Lev is definitely the flavor of the day, but "Igor...". THAT is a heluva name in a peachmint' scandal! Every Russian sellout story gotta have an Igor.
Which one do you think bragged to their mistress about the Trump meetings in the greater detail?

Is this the thread where board Leftists are secretly hoping GOT 'EEEEEM? Finally showing what you truly hope you see?

Gents, the degree to which you've allowed politics and confirmation bias impact your ability to relate to others in even a basically civil way is a serious shortcoming and key ingredient to societal degradation.

Your self indulgence is burdensome.

You need to consider being a better human for yourself and others; there are costs you are accumulating.

2 pieces of advice:
  1. Get a hobby and put down the phone.
  2. Find an outlet other than politics in which to invest yourself
  3. Grow the fuk up (seriously) and start treating others how you'd like to be treated
Self betterment isn't as painful as you are scared it will be.

Oops! U. S. markets are at record highs. Some analysts see the DOW moving on to 30,000. Fox Business is reporting an uptick in manufacturing. Some China news sources are reporting 2019 the worst GDP growth for China in 30 years.

Pocohontas, Hugo and friends promise to put an end to all this "bad" news. Pocohontas and Hugo promise economic stagnation and higher crime rates and yet they have followers. Wow!

Oops! U. S. markets are at record highs. Some analysts see the DOW moving on to 30,000. Fox Business is reporting an uptick in manufacturing. Some China news sources are reporting 2019 the worst GDP growth for China in 30 years.

Pocohontas, Hugo and friends promise to put an end to all this "bad" news. Pocohontas and Hugo promise economic stagnation and higher crime rates and yet they have followers. Wow!
Imagine that, Impeachment is driving the markets up! Good news everyone!

What moves the needle for me is watching the daily lives of all American citizens improve.

What moves the needle for you?
Same. Guess we need to explore what defines improve.

We could start with short term vs. long term and trivial vs. substantive.

Do dishwashers move the needle for you?

Great to see a sustained economic expansion. That is substantive. Some of the rollbacks of environmental regs have mid to long term negative consequences, is that smart? Deficit just passed another milestone - what is the long term consequence of getting free shit now leaving the tab for our kiddos to pay?

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT