ADVERTISEMENT

Who You Got?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Gallant or Netanyahu? Is Bibi gonna get his war? US military reserves: gear up. Bibi may order you to go to his war.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
That’s my boy, Bearcat! Change the subject as quickly as you can!

That’s exacly what you do every time anyone has interjected with Iran.

They’re as intertwined in this as Isreal and Palestine.

They exploit the Palestinians like we do the Nazis in the Ukraine.

That part is never in your figuring.

You can’t have an honest conversation if you leave out half the culprits.

That’s exacly what you do every time anyone has interjected with Iran.

They’re as intertwined in this as Isreal and Palestine.

They exploit the Palestinians like we do the Nazis in the Ukraine.

That part is never in your figuring.

You can’t have an honest conversation if you leave out half the culprits.
Hmm. An argument between Gallant and Netanyahu is really about what *I* think about Iran. Yeah, that makrs perfectly “honest” sense!

Hmm. An argument between Gallant and Netanyahu is really about what *I* think about Iran. Yeah, that makrs perfectly “honest” sense!
Yes it does if you are able to see the bigger picture, which clearly you are not.

What do you think? Who do you side with? Gallant or Netanyahu? Will we get dragged into Israel’s war?
The same Gallant that wanted to bomb Hezbollah at the start of the war? Strange you are simping for the guy that wanted the war to go on all sides.

The same Gallant that wanted to bomb Hezbollah at the start of the war? Strange you are simping for the guy that wanted the war to go on all sides.
I’m not simping for either one of them. I’m asking you, as a strong proponent of killing all the Muslims the IDF can kill, which one of these war mongers you prefer. It’s a no-lose answer for you: you still get to watch Israel kill Muslims. But will either one of them kill enough Muslims to satisfy your blood lust

I’m not simping for either one of them. I’m asking you, as a strong proponent of killing all the Muslims the IDF can kill, which one of these war mongers you prefer. It’s a no-lose answer for you: you still get to watch Israel kill Muslims. But will either one of them kill enough Muslims to satisfy your blood lust
Sure you are, simping for anything you can to harm Israel, like I said Sinwar loves you and appreciated your efforts.

Sure you are, simping for anything you can to harm Israel, like I said Sinwar loves you and appreciated your efforts.
Yeah, I have supreme power to harm Israel all by myself.

But getting back to the subject: which psychotic mass murderer do you support in your desire to kill Muslims? Surely you favor one over the other. What are the pluses and minuses of each one of them?

• Haha

But getting back to the subject: which psychotic mass murderer do you support in your desire to kill Muslims? Surely you favor one over the other. What are the pluses and minuses of each one of them?
Killing moslems = killing psychotic mass murderers

Every time one goes to meet Allah/Satan, the world gets a little bit better.

PS: 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Gosh, let's play this same game regarding the Jews: which psychotic mass murderer does Dan support in his desire to kill Jews?

A veritable hornets nest of Dan's kindred spirits: Nazis, Hezbollah, Hamas, the mullahs in Iran, forgotten dark horse Sunni's like AQ or ISIS?

Isn't this fun to play pretend?!

My desire is the elimination of Hamas, terrorist organizations and those that support them.

• Love
Gosh, let's play this same game regarding the Jews: which psychotic mass murderer does Dan support in his desire to kill Jews?

A veritable hornets nest of Dan's kindred spirits: Nazis, Hezbollah, Hamas, the mullahs in Iran, forgotten dark horse Sunni's like AQ or ISIS?

Isn't this fun to play pretend?!
Let me play. I don’t support cold blooded murder of civilians in any form, especially governmental mass murder or mass murderers. There. I played. How about you? Do you condemn mass murder of Israelis but support mass murder by Israelis?

Oh, let’s get back to the topic. Which Israeli official who wants to kill as many Muslims as Bearcat do you stand with? Netanyahu or Gallant?

Let me play. I don’t support cold blooded murder of civilians in any form, especially governmental mass murder or mass murderers. There. I played. How about you? Do you condemn mass murder of Israelis but support mass murder by Israelis?

Oh, let’s get back to the topic. Which Israeli official who wants to kill as many Muslims as Bearcat do you stand with? Netanyahu or Gallant?
Neither, but only because both are failures in executing this Muslim genocide. With practically unlimited authority over one of the world's most advanced militaries, they've allowed over 2 million Muslims to LIVE UNMOLESTED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, not to mention the fact that a truly competent authoritarian Jewish madman would have leveled Damascus, Beirut, Baghdad, and Tehran long ago.

Something doesn't add up here, it's super weird that so many Muslims are still alive in such close proximity to Israel.

Neither, but only because both are failures in executing this Muslim genocide. With practically unlimited authority over one of the world's most advanced militaries, they've allowed over 2 million Muslims to LIVE UNMOLESTED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, not to mention the fact that a truly competent authoritarian Jewish madman would have leveled Damascus, Beirut, Baghdad, and Tehran long ago.

Something doesn't add up here, it's super weird that so many Muslims are still alive in such close proximity to Israel.
I have no doubt you believe every word of what you wrote. That’s why I laughed so hard I wound up gasping for air when you said LIVE UNMOLESTED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. What country would that be, the one from which the Zionists drove almost a million people out?

Gallant = short-term strategy
Netanyahu = long-term strategy

Since this IS happening who do you support:
1. Muslims = killing Jews (there is a plethora of actual quotes from Muslim leaders on this one...even when fighting isn't occurring.)
2. Jews = Killing Muslims (happening now because of #1)

• Love
Gallant = short-term strategy
Netanyahu = long-term strategy

Since this IS happening who do you support:
1. Muslims = killing Jews (there is a plethora of actual quotes from Muslim leaders on this one...even when fighting isn't occurring.)
2. Jews = Killing Muslims (happening now because of #1)
I disagree with the part in parenthesis of your number 2. I think the Zionists are just as intent on killing Muslims *because they are Muslims* as the Muslims are intent on killing Zionists “because they are Zionists.” There is a plethora of today’s Israeli leadership using the same rhetoric as the Muslim leaders you identify.

The strategy by both Netanyahu and Gallant is to ultimately cleanse both Gaza and the West Bank of Palestinians, either kill them or drive them into the desert. The “final solution” of the Zionists is to rid all non-Jews from the land from the river to the sea, keep it all for themselves. Ask the Zionists, they’ll tell you that’s exactly what they’re after.

I disagree with the part in parenthesis of your number 2. I think the Zionists are just as intent on killing Muslims *because they are Muslims* as the Muslims are intent on killing Zionists “because they are Zionists.” There is a plethora of today’s Israeli leadership using the same rhetoric as the Muslim leaders you identify.

The strategy by both Netanyahu and Gallant is to ultimately cleanse both Gaza and the West Bank of Palestinians, either kill them or drive them into the desert. The “final solution” of the Zionists is to rid all non-Jews from the land from the river to the sea, keep it all for themselves. Ask the Zionists, they’ll tell you that’s exactly what they’re after.
"...keep it all for themselves. Ask the Zionists, they’ll tell you that’s exactly what they’re after." I think that is exactly what God promised them; well actually I think it is more land than "from the river to the sea" but at this point one problem at a time.

And you couldn’t be further from doing anything about it.

You should raise funds for Gaza.

Get out in your hood and march around with your keffiyeh and do something other that throw a hissy into the wind.

Look people in the eye and tell them all about Zionism.

It’d be funny to watch you hold court with all the other skinheads.

Last edited:
  • Love
I have no doubt you believe every word of what you wrote. That’s why I laughed so hard I wound up gasping for air when you said LIVE UNMOLESTED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. What country would that be, the one from which the Zionists drove almost a million people out?
The one where 2 million Muslims live without daily threat of genocide--Israel.

You are such an uninformed clown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT