ADVERTISEMENT

Who won Bedlam? Did Smart play well?

Well take heart pukes wrasslin is here.....OH WAIT WE BEAT YOUR ARSE IN WRASSLIN TOO.
roll.r191677.gif

th_schit.jpg

Good ol schit stain. Crawlin out from under his rock. You still pursuing that gambling career? You've got that riverboat gambler stare that would scare anyone into folding a winning hand. How are your popped collars doing?

Originally posted by long-duc-dong:
th_schit.jpg

Good ol schit stain. Crawlin out from under his rock. You still pursuing that gambling career? You've got that riverboat gambler stare that would scare anyone into folding a winning hand. How are your popped collars doing?
Schit stain used to at least have the courage to talk trash before the game instead of only coming around after like the rest of the gutless morons.

And yes, I quoted your post just so we could have the picture in the thread twice.

I no longer have the courage or time. Enjoying being a father takes up most of my free time.

Congrats on fatherhood. I bet you're unloading on the popped collar onesies.

Originally posted by thaschit:
Suck it pukes!
Here's one for the baby book.

Did you adopt or steal a baby? We all know you didn't have hetero intercourse.

Originally posted by long-duc-dong:
th_schit.jpg

Is this schit stain in the picture? I'm guessing so, as he looks like a typical goon douche. Feel sorry for your kids.......they'll either grow up with your personality or be rightfully embarrassed of dick head dad.

You are mistaken on the Wrestling. OU's best team in years in that they redshirted three all americans to try to compete with us this year. OSU won the most recent dual and also convincingly won the Big 12 tournament. Congratulations to Oklahoma in their runner-up finish. Mark Cody is an outstanding coach, but you are misinformed about wrestling.

Am a Kentucky fan but live and work here in Oklahoma (Elgin & Ft. Sill). Need to know if any local carriers or cable carrying the game tonight. Have a coworker who has cable and is a big Cowboy fan and has no idea where to watch the game.

It's on the Big 12 network. Channel 34 here in OKC. Don't know about the Lawton area. It'll be on down there though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT