ADVERTISEMENT

Who will receive criminal charges for their role with the dossier and the espionage against Trump?

Who will receive criminal charges for their role with the dossier and the espionage against Trump?

• John Brennan

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • James Clapper

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Jim Comey

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Lorett Lynch

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Peter Strozk

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Lisa Page

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gregory Craig

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Bruce Ohr

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Huma Abedin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some unkown FISA court judge

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
Ok armchair investigators and prosecutors, who is going down? Get to vote for anyone on this one, multiple votes! Could they all go down?

Let us know your thoughts, plea deals could impact this - who talks first, second, etc... Is there a big fish strategy at play? Or no prisoners and get em all.

Who is most exposed given public and private statements, and known actions?

Put some thought in to this...bunch of long bread crumb trails of facts out there!

Last edited:
Reactions: wyomingosualum
I'd bet on noone. I suspect that the politically savvy dems will work a backroom deal to wrap up house investigations in return for moving past these issues. In reality, I don't think either side wants the public to really see what goes on in regards to FISA courts and how easy it is to bypass any American's constitutional rights.

I'd bet on noone. I suspect that the politically savvy dems will work a backroom deal to wrap up house investigations in return for moving past these issues. In reality, I don't think either side wants the public to really see what goes on in regards to FISA courts and how easy it is to bypass any American's constitutional rights.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT