ADVERTISEMENT

Who will Commie-la choose as her VP

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
And will it matter?

One thing you can guarantee, they’ll wait until the last possible second to continue to milk the MSM coverage of her.

Democrats have strategically released things to keep Commie-la at the top of each day’s news cycle in the MSM. i guarantee you that the Dims had a timeline in place beginning with Biden’s dropping out announcement that included key Dims giving their endorsements - beginning with Biden, then Dim leaders, and ending with Obama (each endorsement coming a few days apart) - followed by her VP choice, and leading up to the Dimwits Convention in about a week.

I’m ready for Commie-la and Trump to face off in a debate where she will be exposed by Trump and her true ineptitude will be out there for all of America to see, just like her soon-to-be former boss.

And will it matter?

One thing you can guarantee, they’ll wait until the last possible second to continue to milk the MSM coverage of her.

Democrats have strategically released things to keep Commie-la at the top of each day’s news cycle in the MSM. i guarantee you that the Dims had a timeline in place beginning with Biden’s dropping out announcement that included key Dims giving their endorsements - beginning with Biden, then Dim leaders, and ending with Obama (each endorsement coming a few days apart) - followed by her VP choice, and leading up to the Dimwits Convention in about a week.

I’m ready for Commie-la and Trump to face off in a debate where she will be exposed by Trump and her true ineptitude will be out there for all of America to see, just like her soon-to-be former boss.
Remember that idiots primary with sleepy? 🤣

And will it matter?

Her handlers are already having her go through mock debates in prep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT