ADVERTISEMENT

Who TF is Maren Morris?

soonerinlOUisiana

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2004
fvck off, leftists
www.youtube.com
Are you voting for him in the primary? Don’t be a chickensh!t and admit how tight that grab is on you…and the vast majority of this board.

carry on

Got another one! 🤣🤣

main-qimg-672713bed65f2d314b6b11c92c718c93

The Social Justice Industrial Complex has been trying for years to get its tentacles inside country music. Took them a long time, but they've been very successful. Try watching an country music awards show without getting a sermon on gun control, LGBTQXYZ, race justice, etc...

Actually it's booming right now. Some say it's going through it Nirvana moment.

An example of why it is booming. Check out the real pain and anger in this song.

Not bad but thats more folk music to me than Country. I guess its a matter of taste but I like so many genres of music I don't just stick with one, if its good music I will listen to it.
Country to me, and thats just a few examples but the beauty of music is it can mean different things to different people.
👇👇👇👇👇

Not bad but thats more folk music to me than Country. I guess its a matter of taste but I like so many genres of music I don't just stick with one, if its good music I will listen to it.
Country to me, and thats just a few examples but the beauty of music is it can mean different things to different people.
👇👇👇👇👇

You sent me down the rabbit hole and i ran across these.

👇👇👇👇👇

Love Glenn Campbell but he more pop than country to me. He had violins instead of fiddles.

What is country is different for everyone. But it seems that the bro frat boy country music is dying. That is a good thing.

Love Glenn Campbell but he more pop than country to me. He had violins instead of fiddles.

What is country is different for everyone. But it seems that the bro frat boy country music is dying. That is a good thing.
You are the epitome of "idiot". Good luck son. 🤣

if morris wants to see her future, she should go find the dixie chicks,,,,,, if she can.

one bullet at a time

Taylor left country and is the one of the biggest stars in history. But she didn't burn bridges on the way out. That's all Maren had to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT