ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the world's worst person?

Also seen in skin tight suits: wrestlers, MMA fighters, weightlifters, etc

Not to mention your wife likes when I wear them.

Yes. Those examples are JUST like road bikers.

To be fair though, I asked my wife and she told me she found your camel toe decidedly unsexy and quite off putting actually.

More traffic related. Has the Moron been mentioned that plugs up the intersection because he thinks green means go even when there is no room for him to do so? I hate this guy. I get sometimes its an accident becuase the traffic in front of you stops as you are already half way across, but most of the time its clear that its stopped and there is no room for you.

This dickwad pisses me off even more when he keeps looking dead ahead instead of at the crossing traffic that he is blocking so that he can see my finger.

Reactions: 100TonsofOrangeFury
The person that clearly gets to the 4 way stop sign before you, but doesn't go.

Don't spend time in Bartlesville, nobody in this town understands 4 way stops.. Even worst, they don't understand that on coming traffic still has the right away even if you have a green (non arrow) light and turning left. I have almost had 3 head on collisions in this town due to that and watched one happen in front of me just a couple weeks ago. It was like the lady turning left and the dude across the intersection made a silent deal to just ram each other head on. Light goes green, both floor it, and smash without ever touching the brakes. It was violent and they were at a dead stop just 20 yards apart just .5 seconds before it.

Don't spend time in Bartlesville, nobody in this town understands 4 way stops.. Even worst, they don't understand that on coming traffic still has the right away even if you have a green (non arrow) light and turning left. I have almost had 3 head on collisions in this town due to that and watched one happen in front of me just a couple weeks ago. It was like the lady turning left and the dude across the intersection made a silent deal to just ram each other head on. Light goes green, both floor it, and smash without ever touching the brakes. It was violent and they were at a dead stop just 20 yards apart just .5 seconds before it.
If you think those are bad, don't try to use the roundabout at 5PM in BVL.

If you think those are bad, don't try to use the roundabout at 5PM in BVL.

Weirdly enough I use it every day and haven't had a problem, figured it would be a disaster when it went in. Granted it's more like 6pm when I hit it.

$10 says your need to act tough on a message board is in compensation for an inadequacy
My spandex hides nothing.

Sorry if the video got you ruffled. I Google searched "guys who have run a train Onepokeovertheline," and this was the first result. Don't blame me.

You seem to be as gullible as sys when it comes to troll spotting.

Also seen in skin tight suits: wrestlers, MMA fighters, weightlifters, etc

Not to mention your wife likes when I wear them.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-6.56.38-AM-810x516.png

My spandex hides nothing.

Sorry if the video got you ruffled. I Google searched "guys who have run a train Onepokeovertheline," and this was the first result. Don't blame me.

You seem to be as gullible as sys when it comes to troll spotting.

Maybe you're just not very good at it?

Could be that all that dopamine and serotonin (and estrogen) is giving you an inflated sense of your cleverness.

Don't know if its been covered. Traffic related also. The person passing stand still traffic when you have 2 lanes merging into 1. Basically cutting in front of everyone. The only person worse is the jackass who lets them in.

I have a Graduation theorem.

Those who yell and scream after their kids name is directly proportional to the number of seats they try to save

WOrld's worst person? Probably the "Chewbacca Mom". Definitely the most annoying.
I have no idea how someone with intact mental health and not under the influence of alcohol or psychotropic drug could laugh so hard at something so dumb that she bought 10 minutes before. The whole video seemed stupid and staged.

Yes I am a grumpy bastard.

It is a merge, not a yield.

People who chose to ignore the existence of that red and white triangle at the end of virtually every entrance ramp that says "YIELD".

Since the no wash and/or no flush subhumans have already been covered....those who don't flush the urinal. If we have enough water to water lawns, there's enough to flush your nasty urine away.

And one specific example - there's a real winner that drives his douchebag truck through the neighborhood at 35-40 MPH....they also usually don't watch their kids when they're playing in the yard....street...usually street. On the occasion they manage to stand in the yard to watch the kids, you'd better idle the car past at less than walking speed or you're going to hear "SLOW DOWN FOR MY KIDS, (insert colorful word of the day)!" screamed at you.

I have a Graduation theorem.

Those who yell and scream after their kids name is directly proportional to the number of seats they try to save
Makes me think of the opening scene from Idiocracy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT