ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the world's worst person?

Air_Thurman

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2003
Is it the person who drains the coffee without refilling it or the lady who talks on her cellphone during her treadmill "workout"?

Hillary Clinton

Besides her, its the people that don't say "thank you" when you open the door for them. Freaking drives me nuts. Especially when they make eye contact with you, then keep walking.

Your coffee example above is a close second, but we went to a self serve machine at work so I don't have to put up with that BS anymore.

Reactions: cactusjackosu
Good call. I would group the people who you let in front of you while driving and don't give you the wave with the people who don't say thank you for opening the door. They are definitely in the running.

Probably Donald Trump.

If not him, then it is the person who is in the left turn lane, waiting for the left turn arrow while looking at their cell phone. After the light turns green, they sit there until you honk your horn. Then they speed through the light as it is turning from yellow to red, leaving you to wait for the next one.

Good call. I would group the people who you let in front of you while driving and don't give you the wave with the people who don't say thank you for opening the door. They are definitely in the running.

Yes. I forgot about these people. I actually got in an argument with my wife about this and how the people who don't wave are second rate humans.

This topic is all but going to confirm that I am growing more grumpy at an increasingly fast rate.

Hiter /thread if you are talking about just a person.

As for a group I am going with the donkeys in life who take a huge dump then don't flush. Those people are so gross and act like their turd is some trophy we all want to look at. Don't be a douche and flush.

Probably Donald Trump.

If not him, then it is the person who is in the left turn lane, waiting for the left turn arrow while looking at their cell phone. After the light turns green, they sit there until you honk your horn. Then they speed through the light as it is turning from yellow to red, leaving you to wait for the next one.
I'd dispute you to say it's the people who sit in the right lane at a stop light while cars back up behind them wanting to turn, but it's actually the same people in both cases.

While these people are not in the running for worst in the world, I'll just tell you never to drive behind people in silver or gold Camry's. 98% of them didn't start driving until they were in their 20's, and feel no obligation to drive the speed limit or go when it's their turn.

The moron on the HW in the left lane travelling the same speed as the guy on his right, for miles and miles and miles. Or his cousin who sits in your left blind spot for miles and miles, no matter if you speed up or slow down..

Last edited:
The moron on the HW in the left lane travelling the same speed as the guy on his right, for miles and miles and miles. Or his cousin who sits in your left blind spot for miles and miles, no matter if you speed up or slow down..
Nothing and I mean nothing gets my temper going like this crap. IDIOTS

I've repeatedly told people my profanity level would drop 80% if cars had never been invented.

Reactions: JoeState03
People who jog on a main city street even though there is a sidewalk 15 feet to their right.
I'm all about fitness and healthy whatever-you-like-doing stuff.

But here are the facts:
"In running shoes, training on concrete is like adding one extra stride's worth of shock for every every thousand strides that you would take on asphalt, or about one stride per mile."

Someone should educate these morons running in the road.

I'm going to go with people that constantly say "the worst" are the worst.

The guy that doesn't wipe his piss off the toilet seat. Or flush.

And that same guy 5 minutes later after a piss and a dump shaking hands with you even though he was too cool to wash his hands.

Oh people who don't wash their hands are just gross and the reason that the flu spreads like it does. How busy are you that you can't take 3 minutes to wash your hands.

After living in a sizable fraternity at oSu for 3 years, I was genuinely shocked about how many males don't wash their hands after dumping (maybe over 25%?). Disgusting. Can't really fault anyone for being OCD after knowing that.

Reactions: xplor58
I belong to a secret society of non hand washers. Our goal is to help the world by exposing the rest of you to bacteria and viruses that will stimulate your immune systems and make the human race stronger as a whole.

No need to thank us. We are doing this for completely altruistic reasons.

I belong to a secret society of non hand washers. Our goal is to help the world by exposing the rest of you to bacteria and viruses that will stimulate your immune systems and make the human race stronger as a whole.

No need to thank us. We are doing this for completely altruistic reasons.
And I belong to an even more subversive society that follows non-hand washers out of the bathroom to rub our dicks directly on all of their belongings. I hope you didn't use your toothbrush recently. It left an interesting tingly sensation on my sack.

OK I have one more to add (geeze I am an old grumpy man). It drives me nuts when someone replies back to a text message I just sent them with K. I understand if I am asking is that ok but when I answer a question and the reply is just K and i had to dig my phone out my pocket oh that drives me nuts.

Reactions: AlphPistolPete
My office is next to a lavatory and it's amazing how men don't wash their hands after using the restroom. I don't know if it's the same man or not. I don't really want to know that.

The person driving in the middle lane 15 miles a hour slower then the two lane on either side because she is talking on the cell phone. Also the person on the highway who passes me, pulls into my lane in front of me and then slows down 5 miles an hour slower then I've have had my cruise control on the whole time.

I almost forgot, and I know there are numerous offenders on these message boards, but I don't care.

Bicyclists riding in middle of the road. If bicycles weren't meant to be ridden on the same streets as cars, they'd have effin motors. Get on the sidewalk.

I almost forgot, and I know there are numerous offenders on these message boards, but I don't care.

Bicyclists riding in middle of the road. If bicycles weren't meant to be ridden on the same streets as cars, they'd have effin motors. Get on the sidewalk.
Yeah. Might want to just read the rules of the road. In many states, it's illegal for bikes on sidewalks.

So GFYS and anyone else that honks at someone doing what they are supposed to do. I've tracked people down on my bike (no motor needed) that pull that crap, and they all turn into huge pussies when I'm standing over their car.

Reactions: NeekReevers
Yeah. Might want to just read the rules of the road. In many states, it's illegal for bikes on sidewalks.

So GFYS and anyone else that honks at someone doing what they are supposed to do. I've tracked people down on my bike (no motor needed) that pull that crap, and they all turn into huge pussies when I'm standing over their car.

Well with those JNCO's they probably think you are a new age Hell Angel.

Reactions: anon_ph7vrsh7abnty

Lighten up, Francis :)

Reactions: parlayn_poke
The guy driving down the right lane for no reason and could have gotten in left lane but sits through a 4 minute light as you want to turn right and could have minutes ago if this dish*t would think a bit.

I seem to have a hit a nerve with the spandex wearing crowd.

I too am against bikes where cars are. Get a Prius or go to a park and ride in circles.

I think people who throw big fits over something they would be fine with if they were the one doing it.

Most bikers are okay. But with everything a few bad apples can spoil the bunch. Bikers need to remember:
1) don't ride on a main street during rush hour
2) it is not okay to grab the back of a car or truck while waiting at a stop light
3) don't weave past cars to get in front of them at a stop light
4) use sidewalks, side streets, and trails if possible (I work 8 miles from my house. I will ride once or twice a year and only am on a main road for about 3/4 mile)
5) just cause you dress like Lance Armstrong ... you are not Lance Armstrong

Is riding in regular shorts and at shirt really so bad? I'm Shocked there is a market for male spandex.

Is riding in regular shorts and at shirt really so bad? I'm Shocked there is a market for male spandex.

BikerFox.jpg

Reactions: Air_Thurman
The guy driving down the right lane for no reason and could have gotten in left lane but sits through a 4 minute light as you want to turn right and could have minutes ago if this dish*t would think a bit.

I'm going to defend these people just a bit, because I have found myself being that guy on occasion.

-If I am going to make a right turn at the first business entrance past the intersection and would risk not being able to get over from the center/left lane.

-If the light changed at just the right moment when I thought I was going to make it through, but I got caught and stuck blocking the guy behind me from turning.

It happens. When it happens to me, I feel so guilty and it stresses me out. I keep looking in my rearview mirror and wishing for the light to change because I feel like a jerk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT