ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Celine dion?

Can someone explain why the hell Trump’s people want to play the love theme from The Titanic at a rally?
They should play Genocide Junkies by BLS but Dan wouldn't like it.
When I listen to BLS so does my Neighbor and the folks down the highway.

SDMF

Another dumb bitch a loud mouth hug for sleepy. And cackles I suppose. Bitch might need to figure out why she's stiff.

The most likely scenario is that the Trump campaign paid for usage of her music if it's in a playlist used before a rally. Once they pay for the usage Celine doest have as much say as she thinks. Whoever wrote this article doesn't know much about copyright law.

The rights to the song could even be owned by another entity or person as well. I don't think this is the last you will hear from this story and the more likely person to end up with egg on thier face will be Celine.

The song choice is most likely because the majority of the Trump crowd is familiar with the song as it's part of thier pop culture. I guess Celine wants to tell her fans to f off. Not very lucrative position these day to sheet in your fans Wheaties especially for an artist still living off a song in a movie made 30 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT