ADVERTISEMENT

Who Gives A Damn About Rita

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
She’s just a stinking Palestinian who deserves everything that happens to her because she’s a stinking Palestinian. She ain’t no Anne Frank.

team-america-jihad-secret-signal-52a5ijat8obnarw2.gif

She’s just a stinking Palestinian who deserves everything that happens to her because she’s a stinking Palestinian. She ain’t no Anne Frank.

Speaking of Anne Frank i wonder what she’d write in her diary about the Palestinian genocide taking place today.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

That's such a touching story that really drives home what those poor Palestinians are going through. Unfortunately Hamas doesn't give a shit about them and refuses to agree to a ceasefire.

That's such a touching story that really drives home what those poor Palestinians are going through. Unfortunately Hamas doesn't give a shit about them and refuses to agree to a ceasefire.
That is unfortunate. Also unfortunate is the fact Israel doesn’t give a shit about any Palestinian and will put the whole population through hell just so it can have all the land and resources. God promised!

Are you talking about the “non-ceasefire” that Netanyahu has sabotaged at every turn? Is that the ceasefire Hamas won’t agree to?

• Haha
Hamas propaganda.
Right. Rita’s story is pure fabrication. She doesn’t really exist. Besides, why would you care? I’d think you’d want to eat some popcorn and watch on tv while Rita got scorched along with the earth she is standing on. Kill ‘em all! Isn’t that the “Woody Way?”

• Haha
That is unfortunate. Also unfortunate is the fact Israel doesn’t give a shit about any Palestinian and will put the whole population through hell just so it can have all the land and resources. God promised!

Are you talking about the “non-ceasefire” that Netanyahu has sabotaged at every turn? Is that the ceasefire Hamas won’t agree to?
Sorry Dan but October 7th was the last straw for me. My give a shit meter for the Palestinians no longer registers. The Palestinians have been give every opportunity to choose peace, instead they chose violence. Oh well, choices have consequences and sometimes those consequences are disastrous.

Sorry Dan but October 7th was the last straw for me. My give a shit meter for the Palestinians no longer registers. The Palestinians have been give every opportunity to choose peace, instead they chose violence. Oh well, choices have consequences and sometimes those consequences are disastrous.
I figured out long ago that you don't care how many innocent Palestinians are murdered by Israel in its genocidal wave to capture all the land and resources. From day one you said "as many as it takes, even if it takes all of them." So my comments have never been aimed at softening your heart. Yours is steel hardened. I still hold out hope there are some on this board who will listen to reason, and for that reason I will not stop until Israel does.

• Haha
Rita is a lovely meter maid.
This Rita is a lovely little five year old who wanted to wear a white dress on her birthday and have chocolate cake. But who's kidding whom? She's a Palestinian so she doesn't deserve to have five year old desires.

• Haha
I figured out long ago that you don't care how many innocent Palestinians are murdered by Israel in its genocidal wave to capture all the land and resources. From day one you said "as many as it takes, even if it takes all of them." So my comments have never been aimed at softening your heart. Yours is steel hardened. I still hold out hope there are some on this board who will listen to reason, and for that reason I will not stop until Israel does.
Why is there never anything from you about Hamas and the Palestinians stopping? They started the war but in your mind the attack was justified and Israel is the one responsible for the war. SMFH

Why is there never anything from you about Hamas and the Palestinians stopping? They started the war but in your mind the attack was justified and Israel is the one responsible for the war. SMFH
There was a great deal from me about the evil of Oct 7. Hamas' atrocity was a one-day one-off. From that point on Hamas has essentially hunkered down while Israel takes out its wrath on the entirety of Gaza. My argument from the beginning has been what Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage and completely uncalled for. I maintain the nearly 11 month reaction by Israel is also savage and uncalled for. The attack by Hamas was not justified. Neither is the genocidal response by Israel. You are so locked in to defending your "team" you cannot figure out that BOTH Hamas and Israel are evil.

• Haha
This Rita is a lovely little five year old who wanted to wear a white dress on her birthday and have chocolate cake. But who's kidding whom? She's a Palestinian so she doesn't deserve to have five year old desires.
Oh, and if you want to blame anyone it should be HAMAS. Surrender and return all the hostages unharmed and she'd have her cake and dress.

Oh, and if you want to blame anyone it should be HAMAS. Surrender and return all the hostages unharmed and she'd have her cake and dress.
Exactly. Let's blame Hamas. Israel (Netanyahu) has worked tirelessly to get Hamas to surrender and bring the hostages back. Tirelessly. That's his only goal. He has shown deep consideration to bring the hostages back. It never occurred to him that this is his opportunity to get the land and resources. It was only a coincidence when a few days after Oct 7 he was meeting with oil executives dividing the offshore leases.

• Haha
Too bad Rita’s own countrymen didn’t give a damn about her on October 6.
I know. If only Hamas had thought of Rita before it attacked. But they didn't. And now here we are almost 11 months later and Israel doesn't give a damn about. And apparently neither do you.

• Haha
There was a great deal from me about the evil of Oct 7. Hamas' atrocity was a one-day one-off. From that point on Hamas has essentially hunkered down while Israel takes out its wrath on the entirety of Gaza. My argument from the beginning has been what Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage and completely uncalled for. I maintain the nearly 11 month reaction by Israel is also savage and uncalled for. The attack by Hamas was not justified. Neither is the genocidal response by Israel. You are so locked in to defending your "team" you cannot figure out that BOTH Hamas and Israel are evil.
Israel is evil for going to war with Hamas after it attacked Israel? Sorry but if someone attacks me I'm not going to sit back and take it, I'm going to insure they are never in a position to attack me again.
Your kind of thinking is the same Democrat thinking that criminals should not be held accountable for their crimes because it's not the criminals fault they are committing crimes. Criminals are arrested only to be released back on the streets to commit more crimes.

Israel is evil for going to war with Hamas after it attacked Israel? Sorry but if someone attacks me I'm not going to sit back and take it, I'm going to insure they are never in a position to attack me again.
Your kind of thinking is the same Democrat thinking that criminals should not be held accountable for their crimes because it's not the criminals fault they are committing crimes. Criminals are arrested only to be released back on the streets to commit more crimes.
Israel's genocidal overreaction to Oct 7 is made of pure evil.

Here's what can happen:

1. Hamas can surrender and the war is over.
2. Hamas can engage Israel and allow Palestianians to leave and get out of the way.
3. Other Middle Eastern Nations can step up and work with Israel on a solution for the region.

1 is the easiest
2 isn't happening because they using civilians as propaganda props and meat shields
3 won't ever happen, even the Arab world doesn't want to deal with Palestine. Ask Egypt and Jordan why they refuse to take refugees.

When you're a country whose constantly told you're illegitimate and everyone surrounding you wishes you to be dead, no wonder when something happens (like Oct 7 is a 'something'), the retaliation is 10 fold.

Israel could literally level Gaza in one day if they really wanted to, why would they waste all this money, time, and troops who've been killed....To do the same thing?

Here's what can happen:

1. Hamas can surrender and the war is over.
2. Hamas can engage Israel and allow Palestianians to leave and get out of the way.
3. Other Middle Eastern Nations can step up and work with Israel on a solution for the region.

1 is the easiest
2 isn't happening because they using civilians as propaganda props and meat shields
3 won't ever happen, even the Arab world doesn't want to deal with Palestine. Ask Egypt and Jordan why they refuse to take refugees.

When you're a country whose constantly told you're illegitimate and everyone surrounding you wishes you to be dead, no wonder when something happens (like Oct 7 is a 'something'), the retaliation is 10 fold.

Israel could literally level Gaza in one day if they really wanted to, why would they waste all this money, time, and troops who've been killed....To do the same thing?
Israel as constituted *is* illegitimate. And to date the retaliation is somewhere between 30 and 40 fold, almost every Gazan death is unrelated to Hamas. Israel has virtually leveled Gaza just like you seem to want them to do. It’s taken them almost 11 months to do it. What have they gotten out of their vengeance?

Israel as constituted *is* illegitimate. And to date the retaliation is somewhere between 30 and 40 fold, almost every Gazan death is unrelated to Hamas. Israel has virtually leveled Gaza just like you seem to want them to do. It’s taken them almost 11 months to do it. What have they gotten out of their vengeance?
Evidently Israeli's retaliation hasn't been enough, Hamas hasn't surrendered.
I did see one of Hamas's hang ups, Sinwar insists on a guarantee that his safety and security are assured. This after he made comments about his slain sons, saying their deaths would only “infuse life into the veins of this nation, prompting it to rise to its glory and honor,”. What a POS, puts his life over his sons. That's whose side you are on Dan, the side of cowards who are willing to sacrifice their own children while they demand protections. SMFH

Dan is meek. He probably had to change his britches when Michael proclaimed "there is hope!" At the DNC.

The reason its taken them this long is because Washington refuses to support them and continues to pander to the Deer Born, MI group in order to get votes. This war would've been over 6 months ago if the Jews weren't handcuffed every step of the way...How long did they sit outside of Rafah? How long and how many times have all civilians been warned to leave?

You can't be pro Israel and Pro Hamas but Democrats sure are trying.

It's sad to see innocent people die but this is also war and the fact that the PA refuses to take care of its own people should tell you everything about their motives. They just want Jews dead, who cares about their own. On top of that, these are the people who voted OVERWHLEMINGLY for the PA, so they're somewhat reaping what they sow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT