ADVERTISEMENT

white supremacy

supply a post that would prove you are a patriotic american

just one

He can't. Goes against dear Party rules.
IMG_0246-img.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
Speaking of white supremacy, I see more insurrectionists have been charged... Nothing like a good terrorist attack to get MAGA's juices flowing!

Reactions: davidallen
Ok. Using your example, how is Trump a “white supremacist” as so many on the Left allege?
Well, if that was my contention, I'd point to his word salad when pressed on it, and his "good people on both sides" starement after Charlottesville, but most of all the self-described white supremacists all adored him. You may remember the tiki torch deal? That wasn't all a mirage.

How are Proud Boys a “white supremacist” group when their leader is Hispanic and they have lots of black members?
I'm quite certain Ole Donnie has no idea who is who in the Bois - he just heard white supremacists and knew he couldn't really take a stand so he said shit that he hoped would play well to his base and especially those really hard core folks. Donnie may not be a white supremacist himself, but in his version of political checkers he knew he needed those folks.

Reactions: Syskatine
I'm quite certain Ole Donnie has no idea who is who in the Bois - he just heard white supremacists and knew he couldn't really take a stand so he said shit that he hoped would play well to his base and especially those really hard core folks. Donnie may not be a white supremacist himself, but in his version of political checkers he knew he needed those folks.

If a White Bread Cracker like you can have White Guilt and admits to it then you must feel guilty for being Superior in Intellect and also for being Wealthy. Isn't that also White Supremacy? Thinking you are above others? #amirite #spoton

Well, if that was my contention, I'd point to his word salad when pressed on it, and his "good people on both sides" starement after Charlottesville, but most of all the self-described white supremacists all adored him. You may remember the tiki torch deal? That wasn't all a mirage.

Neither were the Molotov Cocktails the lefties hurled at black owned businesses. Were those also a Mirage or not? Black people shooting other Blacks during the riots, a mirage? Nope hell that happens every single day but not a peep from the leftards. Maybe clean up your own house before slinging shit balls at others.

Neither were the Molotov Cocktails the lefties hurled at black owned businesses. Were those also a Mirage or not? Black people shooting other Blacks during the riots, a mirage? Nope hell that happens every single day but not a peep from the leftards. Maybe clean up your own house before slinging shit balls at others.
How ****ing stupid are you? Pretty ****ing stupid.

Black Coffee Northwest was vandalized, had an arson attempt, and windows bashed in by racists with indications that it was in direct response to their support of BLM. Get your facts straight **** face.

Of course, you are going to deny you meant this black-owned business, which of course you won't be able to provide any information on who you actually were referring to...

Black Coffee Northwest was vandalized, had an arson attempt, and windows bashed in by racists with indications that it was in direct response to their support of BLM. Get your facts straight **** face.

Of course, you are going to deny you meant this black-owned business, which of course you won't be able to provide any information on who you actually were referring to...
No need to deny anything about that Black Owned busuness when I didn't even fu%$+*# mention it. Too many others to mention Portly. But you already know it.
Twist the cap off another bottle of wine.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/06/...nd-portlands-martin-luther-king-jr-boulevard/

When is the last time you actually spoke to a person of color?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Crawdadding is your best move by far. It is still WAF.

This 15 YO would hand you your ass in a discussion on just about any topic, but especially this one...

I didn't crawdad anything. And I did notice before I finished my post that you added the last part so you could crawdad out of your original response to save face. Meh, I won't hold it against you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT